weekly Daryl's 52 for week 9 Money

I guess it depends what people have in their mind as industry. You know its industry so will think it obvious.

Nice mood in this one with the cloud/fog. Kind of gives it an old working feel. Nice shot.

Money by .daryl1969, on Flickr

Thought I would try an get a shot that revolves around Money. The building on the left is The bank of England, tall building in the middle is The Stock Exchange and the building on the left is the Royal Exchange. This Pic ws taken on a normal Samsung WB700 compact camera so im not expecting raving reviews but I have not been able to do the last 2 weeks and dont want to give up on something that gets me out there.

Last edited:
Can agree weather was really good in London today thanks sorry if it's to busy first time I have tried the fisheye so appreciate your comments

Good idea but I'm not sure it works for me ... BUT well done for not giving up and getting out there (y)

I like it Daryl, certainly a valid and clever take on the theme and seeing as its a camera you never use I think it's a good image.

Well, it gets my vote. Nice shot and good interpretation of the theme.
Just for info - was it taken with fisheye lens or is it PP?
Mike

It was a setting on the camera which I have never used so was just experimenting with it

sigh - i like that your hand is in the picture, i like doing that also.

industry - really like this picture, very atmospheric, i like the different architecture and the cloud. The history element is interesting.

I think money works really well as I imeadiately saw a bubble about to "POP".

Nice clear photograph spot on theme :)

Hi Daryl

money....good bit of thinking outside the box....the fisheye effect is playing havoc with my eyes though :LOL: Like it though...all seems nice n sharp & a lovely blue sky to set it off (y)

Root...nice shot , sharp , good texture , on theme...what more could you want :LOL:

Back