Dave Kiddle's Oktoberfest Prime Lens Challenge

Dve, just wanted to put a personal note in your OF thread, of thanks... for posting this challenge right when i was looking at that section... :shrug:

fate or good luck i have no idea.

but thanks for the chance to go prime (y)

calling Mr Santa....dear Mr Santa is Kev aka Samuelslade007 ever been on ur nice list?

Well there we are. The end of Oktoberfest. It's not gone quite as planned for me - I was hoping to post more shots but my mojo was lacking. I'm fairly pleased with some of the shots I've posted, but some of them are quite frankly, crap! Roll on next year! :D

well done Dave for bringing this challenge to the people. You certainly peppered your thread with some very inspirational work and i'd like to think i'll take something from that. Here's 10 (imaginery and worthless) points for you (y)

Dave, it was a good challenge, and although hard work at times, worth it. I think it pushed everyone.

You did well to get out what you did, with all that man flu.

Dave excelllent shots...enjoyed seeing how everyone brought something of themselves to the challenge...thanks for organising it

(posted DVD today...you can give it back to me on th 20th!!)

Last edited:
some great shots, some even better innuendo....

Great challenge....

well done Dave for bringing this challenge to the people. You certainly peppered your thread with some very inspirational work and i'd like to think i'll take something from that. Here's 10 (imaginery and worthless) points for you (y)

Dave, it was a good challenge, and although hard work at times, worth it. I think it pushed everyone.

You did well to get out what you did, with all that man flu.

Dave excelllent shots...enjoyed seeing how everyone brought something of themselves to the challenge...thanks for organising it

(posted DVD today...you can give it back to me on th 20th!!)

some great shots, some even better innuendo....

Great challenge....

Thanks all (y)

Back