Daily Day 53/365 Look in - I dare you!

Welcome to the crazy corner Ferj :)
Great shots so far and should be a fun one if they are from whichever desk you are sat at :D

wow i would find this particular challenge challenging, but liking everything you have produced so far :)

Last edited:
Cheers for comments, it may well be tough but I'll give it a try :)

4th is definitely my fave so far too!

What anawesome start and challenge.... looking forward to whats coming up!

Four is my definite fave - I didn't even get what it was at first! Brilliant shot.

Fantastic idea! Wish I had thought of something like this. The shots so far are excellent, looking forward to more! (y)

Here's day 5 :) Can't guarantee the standard will stay but enjoying it and its really making me think too! Fancied a bit of colour today & didn't have a lot of time! Turned out ok forjust using a sheet of A4 and a bendy ruler and desk lamp!

005 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
OMG what a challenge! You seem to be coping very well. All the shots are brilliant!

I love the idea (y) my only critique is since it's day 5 it would have been great to include the number 5 in the image (y)

Fair point ;). Thanks for the other positive comments too, provides good motivation!

Love it and hope your inspiration continues. this is one good thread(y)

Amazing - inspired....love this 365! :love:

Fabulous, I'm really enjoying your 365 so far :D

Cheers guys for such kind comments - its a real boost! I found myself last year in a real rut and had really lost my mojo when it came to photography, which I was desperately sad about :sulk:

I was really concerned about doing a 365 but wanted to so badly! I think forcing myself to look in a small area is really beneficial as you have to be creative with what you have got. I'm not using any fancy kit (just my X10) so that helps to as it is easy to get distracted and blame your gear/wrong lens etc. I used to spend day looking round towns or in the countryside looking for the most amazing photos yo jump out at me - they never did. This project is really pushing me (even on day 6) to be the most creative I have been in years!

Creativity is what I'd like to tap into too. Limiting yourself in this way is one sure way of bringing it out.

Back