DB5 52 for 2023 Week 52 Favourite

It fits the theme, the window is so clean as I didn't even know it was taken through glass.

Good spot, I was going to say I'd have been cloning out the white spots, but then you;d lose the effect of shooting through the glass.

Week 5 Snappers Choice

Moon Setting
by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

This morning was cold and frosty, and when I opened the door I could see the moon directly in front of me, going down, and the sun was rising behind highlighting the trees in front of the retiring moon.

That's a goo one Keith, it looks like the branches are holding it up.

to me it looks like the braches are trying to grab the moon. Nice colours with the sun light.

Pete

That's a simple composition that really works. Apparently this is a "snow" moon...

Fits the theme nicely. The composition with the cable and the fins (?) works well.

Week 7 Letters

Letters

I have to say I struggled with this one. My first thoughts were Scrabble and other word games. Every Tuesday, (when the Radio Times arrives in the post, a letter! )my wife and I have a race to see who can complete the trackword first before we move on to Only Connect.

Week 8 Kitchen

Kitchen

The Percussion section of an Orchestra can be referred to as the 'Kitchen' section...so here we have it in the kitchen.

That's a lot on pans to have washed up - must have been some dinner!!

Well composed and exposed - and all the reflections look natural. Nicely done.

Two good images Keith, I particularly like the processing and composition of your kitchen shot.

It works really well in mono.

Week 9 Broken + BW Tech

Broken

As I start to catch up. Been very busy!
Mr Badger has managed to break the fence, another job...

Nice shot works very well in mono with the light outside contrasting with the dark fence.

Week 10 Full

Full by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Had to do a bit of slurping here, but wouldn't have wanted a short measure either.

Week 11 Patterns

Patterns

A comfortable pattern, one my wife made earlier with no sticky back plastic here (some will remember no doubt!)

Week 12 Tunnel

Tunnel

Our cats have created this tunnel under the shed. Either to run and play, hide or to nip into the neighbours. Spiders wouldn't stand much of a chance either.

Broken is superb
Full - nice idea, but seems just slightly out on the focus for me
Patterns - great cushion! Ticks that box nicely
Tunnel works well and an interesting alternative take on the theme

Good little catch-up there! (y)

It's so easy for other things to get in the way of the little projects.

Good catch up, the moonshot is the best one for me, maybe even better if the small branches were trimmed back a bit.

A good mono shot - the angle and composition are excellent.

Nice hidding spring you spotted there, I can't drink coffee so its been a long time seeing one of those Cafetiere

I would never have thought of looking there for a spring, good angle and good use of use black and white. It would be a tick for the tech too (just need to update your title)!

Back