Dear Admins

Edit My Images
Yes
Barry is in the garden trying out our new camera and lens and I am jealous and want to hit him and rip it out of his hands...is this normal behaviour?

Tell him there's someone at the front door for him, hopefully he'll put it down, then you can grab it and run.

Hmmm........a shared D200 can only spell one thing... trouble! :shrug:

We tried that with a shared 350d, I think we lasted less than a week before a 2nd 350d was welcomed into the family.

SW4peter said:
Fatal attraction again?

Get the box and gently simmer for 20 minutes as he comes home from work... ;)

Catdaddy said:
Get the box and gently simmer for 20 minutes as he comes home from work... ;)

LOL. A guy I used to work with had an affair with a woman for ages, and got to the stage where she was demanding he make choices, but he kept fobbing her off. He answered the door at home late one night and the girl friend strode past him saying " Have you told her yet?" I had to give him top marks for cool and answering "No. I thought I'd leave that to you." :LOL:

She strode into the living room where his wife was getting the kids ready for bed and quoted her chapter and verse on the whole mess before leaving. He held the door open for her as she steamed out, punching him in the mouth in passing. :D He then returned to the living room where his wife punched him in the mouth. :D

His marriage survived after a very rocky period, but he still can't bring himself to watch 'Fatal Attraction'... says he gets the shudders just at the thought of it. :eek:

lmao I can just picture that in a film. Kudos for keeping cool but :nono: on the affair thing...naughty boy :p

sssssshhhh! You're all ruining the plan for the addition/introduction for the D2Xs .... :naughty:

Today's gonna be a bit fraught....... I think we'll only take very heavy lenses and a very light D70 combination. Hmmm, reckon that'll work. :eek:

Marianne said:
Barry is in the garden trying out our new camera and lens and I am jealous and want to hit him and rip it out of his hands...is this normal behaviour?

:LOL:

Ha yes...that is a problem... you cant use the first line of attack, (Because its the summer holds, with the kids about and that.) ...you know, get him all exhausted so he falls asleep , ;) ....so yes, I'd go for the emotional smash and grab if I where you, you could always claim hormonal activity drove you too it....He doesn't come across as the type to sue you… and if he hold a grudge, you can always counter with tactic number one laters.

;) :D

CT said:

A Nikon!!!!!!....:eek: :eek: :eek: I can send you some ear plugs if you want Marianne..:)

lol!

tough call really...

Just get a canon and beat him with it till he hands you the D200!

:nikon:

mrgubby said:
shouldn't it be
nikon.jpg

;)

I'm afraid you have that slightly incorrect ol' chap. Shouldn't it be more like this.......?

canon_vig.jpg

:nuts:

hide the d200 when he's asleep,

Superglue over the handgrip of the d70,

Wake him up shouting 'Is that Keira Knightley* outside?'

Job Done!

*Insert name of Baz's favourite actress/film star/pet/idol etc here

Wasted on me! Who's Keira Knightley....? :shrug:

Anyway, the Power sleep holds over me are of Legendary proportions....

However Gandhi, you've given me a good idea. :clap:

Now, who shall I use as the dream bait.....

Richard Gere....? Dustbin Hoffman.....? Mel Gibson.....? George Cluney.... ? :naughty:

:LOL: @ mrgubby and chuckles.. Very funny..:D

I am glad we can laugh in each others faces without anyone getting upset..:)

Both Canon and Nikon are excellent cameras.;)

Darksaber said:
We tried that with a shared 350d, I think we lasted less than a week before a 2nd 350d was welcomed into the family

Guess what I'm buying tomorrow :naughty: :naughty: (Mind you I'm having to sell a wonderful old friend :( )

Guess what I'm buying tomorrow :naughty: :naughty: (Mind you I'm having to sell a wonderful old friend :( )

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

The Lens Baby goes..:LOL:

I did think about a kidnap and ransom, it was just TOO obvious.

If only Tim.... imagine all that high-tech Japanese wizardy and then there's that weird bendy bit of under-sink plumbing. I have to run in shame.... ;)

at least you won't have to have that embarrassing bit of a lens attached to your D200 :p

I feel you lot are ganging up on me...jealousy I reckon :LOL:

The only lens I know that needs a sink plunger when it gets dirty :LOL:

Does that mean that what was OURS is now YOURS? I fink I've turned over two pages at least here....

So youre treating yourself to a D200? Nice one!

We got a wedding to do in a few weeks in seems wrong to have two different resolution of cameras :( We've used D70's and a D100 before but the difference between those and the D200 is quite appreciable.

So.... I've decided to part with my 80-400 VR Nikkor zoom. Hard choice to make but it stops me saying, "Are using the D200 today?" Had it three years and had me fun out of it - needs must ;)

Don't fight guys. It'd be far simpler (and cheaper) for you both if you just gave the D200 to me and I handed you my D70, so you can be on an equal footing once more, don't you reckon?

I'd rather have a bit of noise (and none at all at 100iso) than a camera full of sand with black squares where the LCDs used to be...

Well, I'm one lens lighter :crying: but I now have in my hands one brand spanking new D200.

So admins, I hope you don't give that darling lady any more advice...;)

Just need some nice wevver and a few lenses (don't need a lens baby) and I'm away..... :LOL:

:clap: Good call :) Now there'll be no more fighting :D

Are you having them monogrammed? :D His and hers maybe?

Are you having them monogrammed? :D His and hers maybe?

What a great idea (y) At the moment the only way to tell them apart is one of them has droopy, bendy pipe on it (and it ain't mine) :LOL:

How about coloured straps then?! You know, pink for Barry and blue for.....oh, hang on, wrong way round! :D

I think I will superglue tiny diamantes all over my D200...won't that look brilliant? :LOL:

Back