Derby Phoenix - Snetterton300

Name
Richard Glover
Edit My Images
Yes
A new season starts. No worries about the sun for me, only keeping my back to the constant rain and finding a window in the weather to rush back to put the tent up :LOL:

thanks for looking, C&C welcome (y)

1. It was wet
RAB4996-L.jpg

2. Steaming
RAB5262-L.jpg

3. The brain surgeon (no, really!)
RAB4921-L.jpg

RAB5881-L.jpg

RAB6775-L.jpg

6. Mr Wilson, the new rain maistro
RAB6459-L.jpg

thanks for the Crit Pete - my thinking was to show how dark and gloomy it was, i'm never sure whether to show what it was like to me on the day or not :shrug:

is this version of the first any better?

RAB4996-2-L.jpg

good photos richard hope your dried out, didnt make it to snett was showing my bikes at manchester.my boys had a 1st and 2nd in sidecars cup they like the wet.are you playing out at anglesey this weekend. see you soon dave

Last edited:
Some nice shots Richard, that looks dire weather . Prefer the original to the edit .

I like the no.1 shot, these guys must be mad on their bikes in that weather! I've seen cars come off that big sweeping corner before the chicane and end up in the tyres without slowing in between.

good photos richard hope your dried out, didnt make it to snett was showing my bikes at manchester.my boys had a 1st and 2nd in sidecars cup they like the wet.are you playing out at anglesey this weekend. see you soon dave

Hi Dave, Can't make Anglesey unfortunately but hopefully we'll catch up soon!

Nice set there. I really like #4.

great shots

#4 is brilliant !

Thanks, took quite a few attempts to get a bike square on

Some nice shots Richard, that looks dire weather . Prefer the original to the edit .

Thanks, I think I do to but see where Pete is coming from they are a bit dark n dull but thats spring time I guess!

I like the no.1 shot, these guys must be mad on their bikes in that weather! I've seen cars come off that big sweeping corner before the chicane and end up in the tyres without slowing in between.

Yep, mad is a word I was thinking a lot over the weekend - but then again I was the nutter /idiot stood out in it

Really like these Richard, you got off to a cracking start to the season(y)

I prefer the original to the edit

Thanks Graham, looking foreword to seeing how your season goes - not long now, have a good one!

Great set, my oh was talking to one of his mates that rides in this today and he was saying how crap the weather was! :LOL:

Thanks Lisa

and now for some marmite - just had a play to see if I could make anything of a couple. A bit OTT but it was an excuse to have a play :LOL:

SNETT3-copy-L.jpg

SNETT-1-L.jpg

Oh yes like these alot (y)

All excellent captures Richard especially like #3 and the last one. Stormy or what. Thank you for sharing. Sharon :)

+1

I love the shot of the brain surgeon too :)

Back