Digital Beauty

Strong image and great concept and I would have loved it except for the black blob over her right eye

I like this, unusual and I haven't seen anything like this before. Would be interesting to see with OTT skin smoothing to give it an android sort of look.

I can't completely decide if I like it or not tbh, it's got something about it for sure though and is obviously a well shot portrait. Is that a tri-flector for fill? It's quite a distinct catchlight.

Some lovely shots on your flickr btw thanks for sharing

As often with this type of thing it would be interesting to know what you were trying to achieve with the processing. As has been said, the portrait is beautifully lit and, well, beautiful. I'm not sure what the light and dark shapes on her face and around are meant to be or signify so it's difficult to give an opinion without knowing.

At the moment it looks like someone trying out ps. If thats the case then cool, it's always good to learn but the lovely image below is kinda spoiled by the intrusive 'mess'. If it has a deeper meaning then that might be cool too but atm its a bit odd....

Hope that makes some sense.

Not for me :(
There's a beautifully lit & posed portrait underneath all the effects.

This is probably why I like it - a beautiful portrait is at the base of this and then you have added something for effect. It is hard to comment on whether this was successful without knowing more on what you were trying to achieve but it is a strong effect for sure.

I am, personally, very open to any kind of tasteful graphic art in my own subjective way.
In this imagery, underlined by a good portrait of a pretty young lady, the added effects
were applied gracefully and the result is very very pleasing!

It's certainly a beautiful portrait but I do like what you have done P.P. As well !
A very Nice piece of work :)

Back