weekly dmb's 52 for 2018 (Wk 30 - Cook) and over and out.

It's a good interpretation of the theme and it's interesting to see some ageing camera technology but I do find the lack of any separation between the horizontal and vertical in the background a but disconcerting.

Great take on the theme the processing really adds to the aged theme, I do agree with Chris with regards to the separation form the background

You certainly work hard on interpretation David. (y)

Intriguing result

Couldn't work out what the drawing pin was on at first but now I see...very clever. Of course that could also be flat, no sorry, G flat. I see a pun pattern developing.

Took my eyes a few seconds to realise what I was looking at, great idea for the theme

Good take on the theme, and it's back to the drawing board (not pin) for me as I was going to do the same.

Love the F# :)

But is it a flat? :D Good idea to emphasise the point (groan) with the drawing pin

But is it a flat? :D Good idea to emphasise the point (groan) with the drawing pin
My violin playing brother tells me that on a piano the notes share a key but that on a violin they are subtly different. As I was chucked off the school orchestra after being demoted all the way to triangle I could not possibly comment.

Sharp, great interpretation and really well executed shot, I like it. Puntastic!

Lots of sharp going on there - clever - well done

Spot on David. What a great image for the theme. I remember those old polaroids well. You could do a box of film in 5 minutes

Great meta take on age!

And neat and clean (pun) take on sharp!

Very clever David a nice and clear shot.

It looks like it's slightly out of square

Sharp
I like the idea and the composition with the three black keys works well.

Great take on the theme David!

Age(ing) - now that is a very good take on the theme I like this alot.

Sharp - what a good fun take on the theme on this occasion I guess we have to go with the black key representing the F# and not G flat, Can't really add to what's already been said.

Great shot David - very poignant and very much on theme

What an amazing work of art ... not a bad photo either. :exit:

That is certainly very thick and tasty looking.
Crop seems a bit too tight for me.

That soup looks rather thick, I don't think it's for me though. The shot is :)

Works for me I may have been tempted to try the spoon coming in on the diagonal to use it as a leading line I like the the tight crop

Guard

As the status appears to stand out well against the tree, how about moving round to the left so the tree is behind it and blocking out the sky more.

Thick

Not keen on the high lights. In all it does look very Thick

Pete

Guard

As the status appears to stand out well against the tree, how about moving round to the left so the tree is behind it and blocking out the sky more.

Thick

Not keen on the high lights. In all it does look very Thick

Pete
Sadly the tree is right against an ugly wall and the statue is surrounded by railings so there are limited places you can shoot from without getting the wall in shot. As it is this was taken when kneeling and between the front railings.

If I'd got all the lighting kit out my soup would have gone cold (and solid) so was the built in flash, I quite like the shine the final addition of the garlic oil gave it. [emoji478]

Looks revolting. :eek:

Oh the lengths we go to .... I assume you made it specially, so full marks for that. (y)

Looks revolting. :eek:

Oh the lengths we go to .... I assume you made it specially, so full marks for that. (y)
Was very tasty. One of my finicky daughters favourites. Was not planned as the shot for "thick" it just occurred to me as I served it.

Works for me David and the soup/broth looks great - pea?

Back