weekly DM'S TP52 2019 WEEK 12,13,14,15 and 16 Added!

Nice capture for Hot there Mark. Like the positioning to get in the person looking into the frame, Well done

Good catch up shots!!
I particularly like the dashboard shots for your take on SMOOTH.
The views ABOVE Portland are very interesting shots, too.
The composition on the first of HOT is spot on, but all three are great images.

I agree that some of the shots are a bit out of focus -- the muffins for sure, and perhaps the smooth stones?

Hi Mark....I must apologise for not commenting on some of your earlier images, I don't know why I missed them....no excuse really, sorry!:sorry:

Without further ado....

Young: Great images all three! I like the juxtaposition of the the scooters, but I think Ted is a winner here....and may I say that he's in remarkably good shape for his age....Happy 40th too....sorry again Mark!!
Food: The composition and lighting is spot on, but I see what you mean about the focus....teeny bit off....still looks yummy though. Nice image!
Smooth: Can't go wrong with smooth pebbles! Very well taken, and the background has a nice texture too. I like those squares to the left....nice counterpoint to the 'natural' shapes of the pebbles!
Well, it wouldn't be complete without an image of your Mini....nicely done!
Above: Fab blossom image! I really love the colours - the sky is great! First class! Your landscape images are terrific too....the vantage point you had there really is excellent....what a view, and the beach running up the left side is marvellous!
Great work!:clap:

Back