Do you brush your Tongue

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Went to dentist today for checkup and she asked me if I brush my tongue.. I said eh? she said i should now and then? I said eh ?

Does everyone brush there tongue and its just me who didn't know ?: )

I have a plastic tongue scraper and use that before I brush my teeth. I brush my teeth in the shower and if I haven't scraped my tongue, I will brush it.

Less of a smelly breath in the morning.

Yes, every morning and evening after brushing teeth - lots of bacteria sticks there plus I notice it goes a nasty colour sometimes if its not brushed!

my wife is a dental hygienist and I get poked to give mine a brush regular

My brush has funny, knobbly bits on the back, so I use this routine day and night - brush teeth, agitate tongue with knobbly bits, swill with mouthwash, take a gulp of water.

Yep, twice a day when I do my teeth, definitely makes a difference

Not only the tongue, but floss also. It is amazing, the amount of build up during the day. Feel queasy now. :puke:

Advised to this after a throat operation. Bugs like a bit of mucky tongue apparently.

Twice a day with an electric toothbrush works for me.

Yes

I once got such a bad case of hairy tongue I could have done with a *comb*

I use the jet wash on mine a couple of times a week - much more effective than an ordinary brush.

Just got ready for bed.. cleaned my teeth and had a little try at...........noooo thats not right.. can't see me doing that :(

Went to dentist today for checkup and she asked me if I brush my tongue.. I said eh? she said i should now and then? I said eh ?

Does everyone brush there tongue and its just me who didn't know ?: )

You should have told the fool to wash his mouth out with soap :D

I never used to, then a fair number of years back I got a toothbrush that had a back-side specifically designed for this purpose. I was scratching me noggin' too, but then tried it a few times and it became habit, can't buy a new toothbrush without this feature now!

Side note, I still have all my original adult teeth at 42, so I'm doing something right.

Side note, I still have all my original adult teeth at 42, so I'm doing something right.

I ahve most of mine at 62 haha.. just had two out in hopital a couple weeks ago and one went yrs ago.. otherwise got mine :)

I never used to, then a fair number of years back I got a toothbrush that had a back-side specifically designed for this purpose. I was scratching me noggin' too, but then tried it a few times and it became habit, can't buy a new toothbrush without this feature now!

I hope you washed your toothbrush after scratching your noggin before using it on your tongue. ;)

I just have a gargle of corsodyl once a week and that keeps everything pink and floppy <carryon>ooo matron please!</carryon>

I use an asthma spray twice daily and the doctor insisted that I brush my teeth and inside my mouth after use since the spray can result in thrush if not keep clean.

Back