does this class as landscape horse drawn boat under a road bridge at Llangollen

For the class, I don't know but I see the KS needs tweaking!

what is the ks feel free to tweak it taken with the 18-35 1.8 art lens 7d2

KS stands for "keystone" Alan… :cool:

0Y6A0586%20(3)p.jpg

I'd say transport as well. Heres a shot just before yours by my 4 year old grandson would you believe it ! He took about 250 photos over last weekend ( This one Friday 11/05/2018) using my little point an press Olympus, he's really taken to it.

BOAT.JPG

And his Smartie tube creation

smartie.jpg

In fact I think I will give up ,he's far better than me !

Last edited:
thank you Kodiak Qc don't know what you did but looks better.

BADGER.BRAD was there Sunday national holiday week end trip was a busy from the boat then on the steam train

I spend quite a lot of time in Llangollen during the Summer months Alan as it's only an hour and a half away from my home. Your shot must have took some timing to get the reflection under the bridge, when I took the trip there seemed a lot of people with cameras of one type or the other and as we sat at the back in one direction I struggled to get a shot with my film cameras as there was always someone in the way, of course traveling at the back meant we were at the front when we did the return trip. Hope you enjoyed yourself there anyway.

Brad

BADGER.BRAD i took it on the return journey dark under the bridge could not see camera settings just pointed it and shot it as it was

Kodiak thank you once again i have just tried a trail version of LL i give up all went over my head, it must be an old age thing with me lol

Back