Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Cool
I've got a 14 year old lurcher.
Short haired. Was mentally crazy, but too old now. When he was younger he jumped from a first floor window about 30 ft up in a derelict castle. The rear of the castle was on a hill and you could walk straight in, so he must've thought the window was only 2ft off the ground. Thought he was a goner, but because he ran and leapt through the window he cleared the rocks below and landed in some 6ft ferns.
He was ok, but in a state of shock for a few days.

Blummin eck,that was lucky!Wonderful dogs and he sounds very much like Jim.Once they are at speed they stop for nothing,love Lurchers though and will always have one .

Moley has outgrown his Halti XS harness so i got him a Kurgo S safety harness
he is growing more each day and i had to change his collar from the first one he had to a larger one
its amazing how small his neck was to start with at 8 weeks...he's 6 months now

Moley a la Kurgo
by geof worrall, on Flickr

hang dog stuff
by geof worrall, on Flickr

cheers
Moley's keeper

Last edited:
What does one do with one's ears ?

Sadie my 12 year old beagle.

i-MJV3jMN-XL.jpg

I was trying to work out what was different, until I realised, 2 images separated in time, by which point the Frenchie had got bigger than the Pug....

A great looking pair though...

I haven't posted any photos for a little while, but we had a couple outings to some colourful fields so figured i'd post a couple shots!

DSC_3000-Edit-L.jpg

DSC_2950-L.jpg

And a little trip to the beach

DSC_3188-L.jpg

Ruby's getting old and grey, but is still a happy dog. She used to come out to work with me for 5-6 hrs a day, but i've reduced that to 2-3 hrs a day now, just because her joints start to hurt if she does too much walking, the trouble being is she will continue to follow me around even if her joints hurt (she is on a supplement for her joints, that does help). I'm trying to get as many photos of her before the time comes to make a hard decision. Thankfully that is a little while off yet :)

untitled-536.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr

untitled-550-Edit.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr

Ruby's getting old and grey, but is still a happy dog. She used to come out to work with me for 5-6 hrs a day, but i've reduced that to 2-3 hrs a day now, just because her joints start to hurt if she does too much walking, the trouble being is she will continue to follow me around even if her joints hurt (she is on a supplement for her joints, that does help). I'm trying to get as many photos of her before the time comes to make a hard decision. Thankfully that is a little while off yet :)

untitled-536.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr

untitled-550-Edit.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr
Nice shots.
My dog Ben is 14 now and stuggles with more than a 10-15 min walk now. He's quite deaf now as well.
We've had some epic adventures over the years.
Every morning when I get up, he's no longer waiting to greet me, so I've got to go to his bed to check he's still with us.....

Back