Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

He’s the spitting image of mine. If he’s got the same nature, he’ll drive you mad. Billy does what he wants when he want, naughtiest dog I’ve ever had, we call him Billy the s***.

Hi, our new neighbour lives across the street. I 'm glad it's a male, because our dear Basima can be very territorial ... ---

Went for a wee stroll in the snow by the River Findhorn this afternoon. Skye was having so much fun with sticking her nose down through the snow and into undergrowth, suspect there were mice or other critters around. She was very insistent there was something down there.

What?
by Elizabeth Oldham, on Flickr

Skye having fun in the snow
by Elizabeth Oldham, on Flickr

Sadly my sister in laws dog Charlie(top right) passed away last week at the age of 12, the last of this close family. Top left was Kaiser, Charlie's other half and together brought 4 lovely litters into the world. Below was one of their sons who we had for 8 wonderful years.
IMG_20210205_161914_989.jpg

A couple more of mine from the recent cold spell. Am loving the pics in this thread!

IQ2LmXeh.jpg

N2hK8iqh.jpg

I9FxnRsh.jpg

Just grabbed a snap of our other sheltie while I was messing around with a long tele on a V3. The trouble with these dogs is that they are usually at your heel or rooting in the shrubbery out of sight. I haven't trained them to pose.

DSC_2105_2 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back