Daily Donnie's 365 for 2013

Oh my, huge catch up here - love the light on the teasels. Like the chimney shot, but not the plane trail and the birds - would be better with just one or the other - post box is cool - very retro looking.

Cheers all (y)

On the plane trail, yeah, it annoys me too but I left it as it was a straight out of camera shot plus I wasn't really sure it was worth cloning it out :)

Glad it wasn't just me then :D

Lol, I had to take a real close look to see that plane trail. Off to the opticians soon for me I think!

Great series, got to love back lit teezels, but the chimneys and birds (and plane trail) is my fav ;)

This is one of the Cardington Sheds near where I live last week and was experimenting with angles and where to focus, think it works, more so as I know what the sheds are I guess.

365_124 Rapeseed at Cardington Sheds by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

One from the Emabankment in the middle of Bedford. One thing about Bedford Council, they do keep the river area in town looking good. As the weather was turning and the tulips will be fairly shortlived I thought I'd get some shots.

365_125 Cylists by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Looks like you had a good shoot with Kitty :) I had a shoot with her a couple of years ago. Lovely girl.

She certainly is, think she's had a break and is getting back into things again from what she said, didn't get many great shots though have to admit as these were on a camera club studio night and you have about 8 or 10 of us all of varying ability only shooting in 2 - 3 minute bursts.

Nice catch up - love the chickens and #136 (y)

Cheers :) I happened to spot 136 on a wander and at first I wasn't sure what it was but there is just something about the lines, angles and the roughness of it all that I liked.

Love the chickens! :D
Ta, you're not having them :)

Last edited:
Back