Don't lose your composure over composition...

Is someone alerted if you put them on your ignore list?
I had to do this for the first time the other day I didn't want to get drawn into an argument on the forum
No I wasn't alerted, I have no idea whether I was actually on a list, but he definitely ignored my posts.

No I wasn't alerted, I have no idea whether I was actually on a list, but he definitely ignored my posts.

that could be just down to general bell endery

As per a previous post, no, there is no notification sent to the "ignored"

As per a previous post, no, there is no notification sent to the "ignored"

Though of course there is the outside chance of someone finding out as if you put someone on ignore they can no longer send you PMs so would be a fairly easy give away :LOL:

Though of course there is the outside chance of someone finding out as if you put someone on ignore they can no longer send you PMs so would be a fairly easy give away :LOL:
I would imagine you would get a "blank page" but don't know for sure.

I'm fairly sure pms just go as normal , but the ignorer never receives them

Right I'm ignoring matt - I'm just about to send you a pm mate , lets see if you receive it

You do know theres a see ignore content function - right

I just realised we cocked that up - of course I can pm you while I'm ignoring you - the question is can you pm me :bang:

I'd test it on you Matt, but I can't use the ignore feature. :D

I'm sure we can figure out something :D and I don't thing you need to worry about ignore as if someone annoy you, you have ultimate ignore

removed due to new info

Last edited:
So the definitive answer is if you have someone on ignore they can reply to pms you send them, but they can't start a conversation

you can however lock a conversation so the recipient can't reply to it - so that's the way to go if you want to say "for gods sake leave me alone"

Last edited:
and I don't thing you need to worry about ignore as if someone annoy you, you have ultimate ignore
This is true Matt, this is true :D

so how do I stop random wimmin from stalking me then ?
So the definitive answer is if you have someone on ignore they can reply to pms you send them, but they can't start a conversation
You have answered your own question Pete.
Just stop initiating the PM's :p

Edit shouldn't post if if been out on the beer !

Last edited:
Booo....now I'm all intrigued at what you said :(
Sorry when you said Pete I thought you meant you thought that I was ignoring you :)
Just got back from the pub I shouldn't come on here after a few beers!

Sorry when you said Pete I thought you meant you thought that I was ignoring you :)

:LOL: no worries :D

Lookit elsie , this town aint big enough for two of us , capeesh :LOL:

Back