Don't you just hate gatecrashers

:LOL: What a little poser!! :LOL:

Great shot - and what a lucky mis-focus if they were aiming to get themselves with a timed shot!
Maybe the autofocus cut in and re-focussed on the squirrel...? is that possible...? I guess so.

it would probs refocus just before the shot...otherwise you'd have focusing on hands and the bums of people running back into frame.

cracking shot

I thought they they focused when you press the shutter button at the start (never use self timer lol) anyway it's a cracking shot.

I thought they they focused when you press the shutter button at the start (never use self timer lol) anyway it's a cracking shot.

I was thinking this as well, When do it focus? if at time of pressing the shutter how come this was in focus?

good point, at time of shutter press, doesn't re-focus after then

hmmm (wireless shutter release could refocus it before shutter?)

good point, at time of shutter press, doesn't re-focus after then

hmmm (wireless shutter release could refocus it before shutter?)

Or non DSLR - why does everybody assumes it was a DSLR that took a picture? On my compact it focuses just before the shot in timer mode - there is no focus lock.

Bloody great shot :)

I was thinking this as well, When do it focus? if at time of pressing the shutter how come this was in focus?

The wifes Ixus focuses just before it shoots on timer mode, so this would definitely happen on hers.

Does this look more like a prairie dog than a squirrel to anyone?? Maybe it's juts a very big Canadian squizzel, I have to admit to knowing sod all about North American wildlife.

haha class, what a cheeky fellow.

Love it... But not convinced its real!!! Sorry im a bit of a skeptic!!!!

But def funny!

M

brilliant....the camera even managed to change the focus point as it took the shot on self timer ...lol
I am not sure if it isnt PP, but hey so long as it brings a smile who really cares :)

Hilarious! Love it.

Why can't people just see it for the fun that it is rather than dissecting it with AF points and focus etc.
Its a couple's holiday snap!!

Brilliant - looks like a prairie dog to me as well...

Thats great, but can't be true - can it?

Back