DP’s 52 2019 - Week 29 Closed - ADDED

Week 26 - Drink

Took me a while to get this one in the bag but finally got round to it!

Two good shots - the 2nd is better fior me :)

Week 27 - Dirty

Week 28 - Wide

Managed to catch up with two weeks in one day recently which was good as I was getting anxiety about falling behind so here they are!

2nd shot for drink I like it’s simplicity too, not sure dirty works to well but I like the visiting bee, nice field of lavender for wide, lot of people there I take it they were working there

Truly excellent work Daniel!:clap:

Drink: Great pair of images that are both very well thought out and executed. I do like the compositional elements of #1, and the Dof works well to highlight the frothy coffee.
I too prefer the simplicity of #2 however, the focus is spot on and the light is perfect! Very nice image!
Dirty: I really like the concept, and I can certainly appreciate the effort to implement the colour pop technique - must have been a masking nightmare with the OOF bits! Kudos on the bee too....nice catch!
Wide: Wow! What a great image! Lots of impact and those lines work tremendously well. The colours are amazing! Great image!

Week 29 - Closed

Here is me trying desperately to catch up at the moment but life seemingly keeps getting in the way!

2nd shot for drink I like it’s simplicity too, not sure dirty works to well but I like the visiting bee, nice field of lavender for wide, lot of people there I take it they were working there
No it was an open day, there were a good hundred people there so I had to find some spots that were less populated!
Truly excellent work Daniel!:clap:

Drink: Great pair of images that are both very well thought out and executed. I do like the compositional elements of #1, and the Dof works well to highlight the frothy coffee.
I too prefer the simplicity of #2 however, the focus is spot on and the light is perfect! Very nice image!
Dirty: I really like the concept, and I can certainly appreciate the effort to implement the colour pop technique - must have been a masking nightmare with the OOF bits! Kudos on the bee too....nice catch!
Wide: Wow! What a great image! Lots of impact and those lines work tremendously well. The colours are amazing! Great image!
Thanks for your nice comments as usual Gareth!

I really like your Closed image Daniel!
Very creative use of foreground blur to accentuate the subject.
Excellent colours too.
Nice work!(y)
Thanks Gareth, needed something to cover the toilet door :LOL::LOL:

I did wonder what the OoF thing was all about, simple but effective picture

Thats a nice bag! Bit tight at the bottom perhaps.

Hi Daniel,
I really like your last few images.
The first one for Drink works for me as there is more of a story.
Both Dirty and Wide are great. I love the Bee in Dirty and the colours in Wide.
Closed... Nice shot. Maybe a portrait orientated shot would have lessened the need to blur out the toilet door?

Closed
Life, what a pain in the a**e it can be. But anyway, good shot for closed. Good oof background, really makes the bag stand out.

Back