Critique Early summer sunrise

Sometimes having the sun in the image works but I often find that the suggestion of the sun just out of frame often works better. It works well enough but maybe crop just below the sun and slightly brighten the foreground?

Sometimes having the sun in the image works but I often find that the suggestion of the sun just out of frame often works better. It works well enough but maybe crop just below the sun and slightly brighten the foreground?
Thanks for the feedback Chris, had a quick edit on the snapseed app.
IMG_1614_upload-01-01.jpeg
Thanks again
Gav

Last edited:
For me that works really well. I'm not sure how much nit picking you are after but there is a bit of lens flare lower right which would probably clone out, sorry
:coat:

For me that works really well. I'm not sure how much nit picking you are after but there is a bit of lens flare lower right which would probably clone out, sorry
:coat:
Thanks :), as for nit picking .. do your worst ;) I'll learn quicker that why :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the feedback

Tons of atmosphere in it. I think I'd second all the suggestions, the sun is a little distracting in the first as the eye will always look for the brightest part of an image and once it's seen, it can't be unseen.

Good shout on the lens flare too.

I think with the crop, the tree line is better on that third.

I love mist and the atmosphere it brings.

Last edited:
Tons of atmosphere in it. I think I'd second all the suggestions, the sun is a little distracting in the first as the eye will always look for the brightest part of an image and once it's seen, it can't be unseen.

Good shout on the lens flare too.

I think with the crop, the tree line is better on that third.

I love mist and the atmosphere it brings.
Thanks Dale (y)

Back