1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ChrisR

ChrisR

Name:
    Chris
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Are Santas matched pairwise (ie you and your Santa exchange... no, that wouldn't be secret would it...). Anyway, how does it work? Does everyone get something from a sponsor?

2. FishyFish

FishyFish

Name:
    Nige
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Everyone is paired with two people - one who they send a gift to, and another that they receive a gift from. These will be different people. Unless you specifically make contact, the person you send a gift to doesn’t know who it’s from.

It’s obviously dependent on everyone sending a gift though.

ChrisR likes this.
  3. stevelmx5

stevelmx5

Name:
    Steve
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I’ve just asked EM who runs Emulsive if he can give your match a kick mate. He generally gives a few weeks past Christmas before naming and shaming bad Santa’s but can hopefully move them along.

Carl Hall likes this.
  4. Carl Hall

Carl Hall

Name:
    Carl
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Ahh cheers Steve. I got a message from my Santa this morning that said it had been posted :)

stevelmx5 likes this.
  5. Carl Hall

Carl Hall

Name:
    Carl
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    My gift arrived yesterday, all the way from Indonesia. A roll of Japanese film, a roll of JCH 400, a traditional Indonesian drink that you mix with hot water, a really nice hand crafted letter, and an empty film can that's been turned into a mini flower holder. I've found my santa on Instagram and she is a graphic designer and does a lot of water colour illustration. She seems cool!

Point Blur_Jan122018_133038-01.jpeg

niko, Mr Badger, excalibur2 and 5 others like this.