eoSimon’s 52 in 2022...week 26-34 catchup

Not my favourite technique. On its own I feel it just looks like a bad photo and only improves with the context of the other photo. But, hey, I'm here to learn...

Last edited:
I disagree with you Simon, the whole idea of ICM (from my point of view) it to create an impressionist style image that makes the viewer feel as much as see the image. I like what you done, it has a minimalist feel to it.

Not sure which to pick. The 'container alley' is my favourite at the moment but opinions welcome.

I really like your chosen shot. The colours work well and you get that enclosed feeling. I also live in a rural spot - it's not easy is it for some themes?

I really like your chosen shot. The colours work well and you get that enclosed feeling. I also live in a rural spot - it's not easy is it for some themes?
Nope but i guess that’s the challenge. Feeling positive about week 7 !

I like the shot Simon. Good use of leading lines to bring the viewer into the image.

Container shot for me. I remember seeing this on your thread before and quite liked it then.

Nice shot with the towel adding extra visual support to the main theme object.

Nice colourful light from the stained glass. Great craftsmanship went into making that window.

Yep - nice tick.

Always like to see a stained glass window and you’ve done well with the light through this one.

Last edited:
The damp sand makes some nice patterns and leading lines. Maybe it could tick your tech, reflections, too, if you haven't done it already.
Thanks. Hadn’t thought of that as I was perhaps going to combine reflections with this week’s window theme.

I like your branch image the best Simon. To me it speaks "Damp" more than the others. All of them are good images, very well composed.

The drip on the branch is more damp than waves on the beach, but there will have been damp sand so fits the theme.

Both very nice shots Simon. I particularly like the construction of the bridge. It looks like it could provide some further photographic exploration.

Yes iron bridges were brand new tech. at the time.
I agree with Bill, it would be fun to get in close for more detail.

Back