ermmm.....pushing my luck??

Edit My Images
Yes
I have made a blog..ages ago but have recently given it an overhaul...I have had no comments and have put in a hit counter and that seems to be unmoving...can you lot test it out for me please...oh and if I am annoying just ignore me :LOL:

Clicky

How do you put in a mini image from your blog on here?

I think your hit counter is working, Marianne, as it said 110 then I went back on and it said 111 !

thanks Janice...I told it to ignore my IP address and then told Barry to go and look at the site on his lappy and of course he's got the same IP address as me DOH! thanks :)

It's very pink!

Your hit counter is clearly doing its stuff - it's at 127 now!

Yup ... all working fine Marianne ... and looking good but girlie ... :D

Wish I could get to grips with blogging and galleries and stuff ... you guys 'n gals that do have my respect ... (y)

:p

thank you and thanks for the comments too :)

That hit counter is whirling along nicely now :woot:

I did have it all white but then I tried the pink and I liked it more...no doubt I'll keep fiddling and changing things but I am really enjoying using the blogsite!

Sue, thanks for commenting on my Bolton Abbey gallery too....muah!

Hi Marianne, looks great, lots of info and nice pictures well done.

@venomator
go to blogger.com and set one up everything is free and ver very easy to layout, upload pics and info etc.

It's looking good (y) (y)

Oh and by the way congrats as I saw your gallery in the popular galleries section on pbase the other day :clap: :clap:

thanks Davey...what's your PBase address? (ignore this remark)

amazing it was in there...I never realised it had any votes let alone expected it to be !! lol

I've just made it 151 (y)

It's actually a very nice site, well laid out and full of interesting stuff. And, as I would have expected from you Marianne, the photos are superb :clap:

I have made a blog..ages ago but have recently given it an overhaul...I have had no comments and have put in a hit counter and that seems to be unmoving...

I thought the same about mine as no comments have been posted for over 3 months. The counter is increasing (slowly), but no-one appears to be giving any comments. :shrug:

Anyway good luck with yours, the website layout is nice and refreshing, even if it is a little pink :thinking:

Tony

thanks Tony...I have left a couple of comments on your Prague photos, I do find your site a bit fiddly to work round, it needs more links back to the homepage, even if it was only the title on the header on every page that comes up, its nice to get back to the homepage ;) Did you build it yourself or is it a template site? When I added my comment, and had to add my name and homepage it didn't look like anything was in the boxes, I think you nust have set the text the same colour as the background or summink...anyway, I'm just trying to think why you're not getting any feedback and these problems might be the reason?

Good blog.
Easy to navigate and some excellent work there.

... bit pink tho.. :thinking:

Back