::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

Name
Nathaniel
Edit My Images
No
Hello. First time posting my shots here on TP. Hope y'all like my set. ;)

1) Follow the leader.
3629368510_b40919fb8a.jpg

2) Arrrr!
3575860203_c9f9f97e22.jpg

3) Jawa and the loot.
3491437751_a5bf739591.jpg

4) Life's little pleasures.
3449220169_8d8b8c9755.jpg

I like the 4th the best, nice relaxed pic just watching the world go by.

very nice set indeed welcome to Tp. the last one for me has a very relaxed feeling about it

very nice set indeed welcome to Tp. the last one for me has a very relaxed feeling about it

Thanks for the warm welcome. That's what made me took shots of her. She looked very content just being there with her iced tea and watching people go by.:)

really like the processing, it's kind of like movie film style, care to share your processing technique?

Really good set :clap:
Great use of light

Truly awesome set!
Thanks Ross!

really like the processing, it's kind of like movie film style, care to share your processing technique?
Thank you. Style is Japanese/Taiwanese and a bit of lomo, actually.;)

It's a combo of camera setting and PP. Set your cam to spot metering and pick a deeply shaded area with streaks of light peeping through anything (building gaps, leaves, etc.). Shoot away if a face passes your light source. For the PP, I play with the the warm tones to get a golden brown hue. Bump up the Blacks and Lens vignetting levers a wee bit to darken the shadows some more, and that's it. All of those are done on CS4 Camera Raw.:cool:

Stunning use of natural light.
You are a really natural gifted photographer.
Thank you Trev. I'm very humbled by your comment.

wicked shots mate, you really have the eye for it. The people that you look up to on your flickr page aint half as good as these. Nice one pal
Hahaha thanks!:D Nah.. Those people are the best and I don't think I can ever top them.;)

Love the he said/she said photo's :D
Glad you loved 'em. I spent 3 hours waiting for the 'she'. I just can't go home only having the 'he'.:D

Really good set :clap:
Great use of light
Thank you so much!

These photographs are very Philip Lorca DiCorcia. I really like them, good job.

Brilliant shots :clap:
Keep them coming.

Beautiful light.

Can I assume that you find your spot then stake out?

These photographs are very Philip Lorca DiCorcia. I really like them, good job.

He da man.:cool:

Brilliant shots :clap:
Keep them coming.

Thank you!

Agree with all the above. Fantastic set! Keep them coming! (y)

Your flickr page has some absolute stunners too. Well done :clap:

Thanks for visiting my flickr. :)

Now were talking!(y)

Cracking first set.
No.4 is superb.

Spence

Thanks Spence.:)

Haha! Except the hairdo. Can't be caught dead with A Flock Of Seagulls 'do anymore.:LOL:

Beautiful light.

Can I assume that you find your spot then stake out?

Exactamundo.:cool:

Great shots Nathaniel :)

Numbers 3, 4 and 8 are my favourites. Like the processing and the frames (with the rounded corners) as they add a little variety.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :D

Great shots Nathaniel :)

Numbers 3, 4 and 8 are my favourites. Like the processing and the frames (with the rounded corners) as they add a little variety.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :D

Thank you sir. Glad you liked 'em. Rounded corners were done with Flickr's native app called Picnik. I'm a huge fan of '80s style photo prints.;)

Back