::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

really good angles in there... I'm shooting at eye level way too much these days :(

Hello. First time posting my shots here on TP. Hope y'all like my set. ;)

1) Follow the leader.
3629368510_b40919fb8a.jpg

2) Arrrr!
3575860203_c9f9f97e22.jpg

3) Jawa and the loot.
3491437751_a5bf739591.jpg

4) Life's little pleasures.
3449220169_8d8b8c9755.jpg

number 4 is stunning, excellent shot

You're probably bored of hearing this by now, but you have some stunning pictures!

Well done, keep up the good work, and keep posting pics on here! ;)

i was going to comment but unfortunately there are just too many images for my liking

that said there are some great and not so great shots in there but all spoiled by the signature imho :)

i've only just stubbled across this thread, god knows how it took so long. your shots are amazing dude, like someone above me has said - they would make an awesome exibition or photobook, each picture tells it's own story.

i hope you don't mind but i added you as a contact on flickr to keep an eye on your work

Thanks Lexie!

I don't mind at all. What's your name on flickr? Sorry I get a number of adds everyday.

Sorry to say but this is the first time I've seen this thread.
But by the quality of your street candids plus a few posed shots.
I'll be keeping my eyes out for your next post. :clap:

Thank you! I appreciate it. :)

really good angles in there... I'm shooting at eye level way too much these days :(

Haha. Shooting at eye level is something I need to do more. I always get into trouble doing those quirky angles.

inspirational..

Many thanks. :)

number 4 is stunning, excellent shot
very nice, lovely colours
very striking image, she has such a haunted look on her face.

Thank you!

You're probably bored of hearing this by now, but you have some stunning pictures!

Well done, keep up the good work, and keep posting pics on here! ;)

Not at all haha. I'd love a nice critique, though. Just to keep me grounded.

ziggy©;3436490 said:
Very nice.

Thanks Ziggy.

Love them all. Superb. :clap: (y)

Thanks so much.

i was going to comment but unfortunately there are just too many images for my liking

that said there are some great and not so great shots in there but all spoiled by the signature imho :)

Thank you, Alex. Couldn't agree with you more. The sig spoiled the mood. Not doing them anymore, though.

Loved your website, by the way.

Definitely loving both the rounded edges and the contrast of the images. Beautiful, something to be proud of.

Thank you so much.

I love #36. A fantastic set of images here! Do you do this for a loving or just as a hobby?

Just a hobby sir. It takes away the stress from work. So glad you liked my humble work. :)

These are amazing photos :), I want to go out and try some street photography now :D

Liking the last 3, nice wide shots, and all interesting. (y)

Thanks. They were taken with the Samyang 8mm f3.5 Fisheye.

Planning a day out in London, really want to try your technique in a few places!

Hey. Sorry for the late reply. Swamped with stuff. Anyway, did you get to?

Really, really good shots. 36 and 46 have it all going on for me. Inspiring stuff

Still really good stuff.

I wish you'd come here more often.

Genuinely enjoy looking at these.

Love you style :)

68) Wet season.
6063837717_f271be2b5c_z.jpg

69) Vacancy.
5919355602_ba5740c196_z.jpg

70) Red pill: First breath after coma.
6148204442_0cf607a9fb_z.jpg

Taken with an iPhone.

71) Aqueous transmission.
6143187502_036b0f6aba_z.jpg

72) Sapin-sapin. / Kueh lapis.
6582419189_d835c3b618_z.jpg

Sapin-sapin is a layered glutinous rice and coconut dessert in Philippine cuisine. It is made from rice flour, coconut milk, sugar, water, and coloring with coconut flakes sprinkled on top.
Sapin-sapin means "layers" and the dessert is recognizable for its layers, each colored separately.

Please post more often!

Back