::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

Amazing. I don't know which I like the best.

Definitely prefer your use of colour to B&W though. Sublime.

Some more well observed moments in there. You certainly know where the light is.

Thanks! Appreciate your comments!:cool:

Amazing. I don't know which I like the best.

Definitely prefer your use of colour to B&W though. Sublime.

Thank you Samuel!:) Quite sadly, I'm currently developing fondness for B&W so you'll be seeing more of it (I think) in the future posts.:LOL:

Excellent photos, plus your Flickr page is inspiring to a newbie like me

Thanks bro. Do check out my profile page on Flickr. You'll see a lot more great street photographers whom I look up to. I'm sure you'll enjoy their work.(y)

Last edited:
32) It's all about the swagger.
4296264902_2e5e787601.jpg

33) Here comes the sun.
4297488915_39c98a10d7.jpg

34) Shopaholic.
4617981237_34eaf3a64d.jpg

Very nice, thanks for updating your pictures, I enjoy looking at them :)

Brilliant observation skills, superb use of light and excellent technical abilities being demonstrated here...

Beautiful images...thanks for sharing these...

Cracking set of shots mate, very nicely done. 36 & 46 very nearly made me pick up my camera & head out to town! :clap: (if I didn't have so much work on this weekend I'd have been out of the door like a shot) :bang:

Thanks moomike. Hope to see your street soon.

Brilliant observation skills, superb use of light and excellent technical abilities being demonstrated here...

Beautiful images...thanks for sharing these...

Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it. :)

Stunning image after stunning image, i'd be over the moon with these!

Wow thanks. You're too nice. I bet your shots are amazing.:cool:

Really inspiring Nathaniel. My photography impetus was a bit waning before looking at this thread, but your photos have inspired me to get out and get shooting!

Fantastic set, I agree with all the above, and I think that they have the look and feel of Movie stills.

Welcome to TP and keep up the good work.

Dave.

Just discovered this thread and I have to say I LOVE your pictures! :eek:)
Your lighting is consistently warm and interesting though I have to say I prefer the effect on your color images.
Really refreshing stuff, please keep it up! :eek:)

Really inspiring Nathaniel. My photography impetus was a bit waning before looking at this thread, but your photos have inspired me to get out and get shooting!

*Google: impetus+meaning.* Aahhh....;)

It happens to the best of us, I believe. I, for one, am sort of in a rut these past few months. Most of my spare time now are spent in my bedroom staring at my camera and shooting quilt covers and slippers lol. I kid you not!:LOL:

I guess I need an inspiration as well to get me shooting again. Glad to have been yours.:cool:

Fantastic set, I agree with all the above, and I think that they have the look and feel of Movie stills.

Welcome to TP and keep up the good work.

Dave.

Thank you. First time I've gotten that impression. I like the movie stills look. Guess I incorporate it in my pp subconsciously.

Just discovered this thread and I have to say I LOVE your pictures! :eek:)
Your lighting is consistently warm and interesting though I have to say I prefer the effect on your color images.
Really refreshing stuff, please keep it up! :eek:)

Thanks! Glad you loved my humble set. Although, I will be posting a B&W this time. *heehee*

PS: Your iPhoneography work is to-die-for, by the way. :)

Last edited:
I rarely see anyone who can consistently produce eye catching images and even less who can turn "street" into something other than random snaps with no feeling.

These are very good indeed.

You could easily exhibit these or make a really good photo book from them.

There are some really effective pictures there. Keep posting.

Thanks Adrian.

great shots :)

Thank you. :)

I rarely see anyone who can consistently produce eye catching images and even less who can turn "street" into something other than random snaps with no feeling.

These are very good indeed.

You could easily exhibit these or make a really good photo book from them.

Ahhh... Just a struggling photographer trying to be different. I hope it's working. :)

That photobook will materialize. Someday. :)

:agree:

I'm almost tempted to give street a whirl after seeing these - almost :)

Hahaha. I think you should. :)

i've only just stubbled across this thread, god knows how it took so long. your shots are amazing dude, like someone above me has said - they would make an awesome exibition or photobook, each picture tells it's own story.

i hope you don't mind but i added you as a contact on flickr to keep an eye on your work

Sorry to say but this is the first time I've seen this thread.
But by the quality of your street candids plus a few posed shots.
I'll be keeping my eyes out for your next post. :clap:

Back