Votes: 12 70.6%
  • 7 - 10 October

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 14 - 17 October

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
img063 (Copy).jpg

and here we have mr snap after a night out with the fusty and crusties !

And prone in the background another Andy. :D

img044 (Copy).jpg

and one of the most expensive p***es ive ever had .for those that dont know i stopped for a leak on the way to the meet a stone flew up from a passing van and bosh seventy quid for a new rear screen .

img023 (Copy).jpg img022 (Copy).jpg now who would you put your money on to get the sweeties out the machine ?

would it be mrs snap

or mr snap ??

View attachment 75995

and one of the most expensive p***es ive ever had .for those that dont know i stopped for a leak on the way to the meet a stone flew up from a passing van and bosh seventy quid for a new rear screen .

Bloody annoying..it happened to me once when I helping my son on a contract to cut the grass, the grass was near a line of parked cars (mine was in the middle) and he was using a strimmer and out of all the cars it was my rear screen with a hole in it :eek::(

maybe i should have gone on a motorbike ,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe not

View attachment 75995

If you invert it and add a couple black dots, it looks like a ghost going behind your car at night :D

20161022_211017.jpg

Lucky b*gger. I only find ring pulls.

Mine have been through the soup, not been near a scanner yet so hold tight for a summer revival at this rate!

Back