• 23 - 26 September

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • 7 - 10 October

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 14 - 17 October

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good news! I'm getting the good housekeeping deposit back today so I don't need to extract more cash from anyone :bat:

Thanks to all who helped with the clean up on Monday morning. I hope someone took a photo of Donut hoovering! :LOL:

Good news! I'm getting the good housekeeping deposit back today so I don't need to extract more cash from anyone :bat:

Thanks to all who helped with the clean up on Monday morning. I hope someone took a photo of Donut hoovering! :LOL:
all lies lies lies and more lies and statistics ,,,,,,,,it wasnt me gov :D

I tried, Janet, but the air was too blue!!!! (TBF that was a seriously carp hoover... and it wasn't even a hoover, it was a dyson, I'd previously assumed they were a good brand. No more!)

Well I got out of that by leaving at 4:00 in the morning o_O Thanks guys for doing my bit :exit:

I had a call from FilmDev 20 minutes ago to say that my scans are done. Bar a couple of random light leaks in the middle of one roll, overlapping again from my Graphic 23 back (?) and some wide spacing on the roll from the Yashica 44 I've got some shots so hopefully there will be something worth sharing! Now I just need to watch my inbox waiting for the email :0)

In an unexpected result, I think I'm most impressed with my results from the Yashica 44 and dodgy old Kodak HD400! The Yashica 635 has also delivered some nice results but my M645J results weren't great but I think that was more down to the outdated Fuji Pro 400.

I'll put more shots in the photo sharing thread but these are a couple I like;

Yashica 44 (the sprocket holes give that away!)

IMG_1475175368.340851.jpg

IMG_1475175395.912942.jpg

IMG_1475175406.445274.jpg

Yashica 635 - Fuji Pro 160

IMG_1475175426.194823.jpg

IMG_1475175437.357657.jpg

These are small sized scans from FilmDev. As I was sending 5 rolls I decided to save a few quid and will re-scan any I like myself.

Last edited:
You guys are far too efficient. I've shot a test roll to check my chemicals with. Instead of just blasting off a roll I went and got some stuff to shoot from the garden, spent ages on composition and exposure. So one more roll to add to the 5 I shot in the peaks. I'm away all weekend so I'll not get them done until Monday really..

That format does have a certain charm, Steve. Scanned by Filmdev?

I've got Asha either thinking "Ah the sun reminds me of southern France" OR "praying for a T70" :D
The bike in the background reminds me of the early fifties when the guy used to cycle into our street saying choc ices etc
Asda, gold, Tamron SP 35-80mm

That format does have a certain charm, Steve. Scanned by Filmdev?

Thanks Chris. I'm starting to come round to the sprocket hole look too and am even considering selling my Mamiya kit as well [emoji15] (not because the 44 replaces it, just because it doesn't get enough use!)

Yes, this was a small sized scan by FilmDev with the film fitted into their 120 holder so they say it's not guaranteed colour but I think they work.

Just a record shot of the workshop..and congrats to those who can find something interesting as a subject....well I always say "a great shot of a tin can in the kerb guys" ;)

Just a record shot of the workshop..and congrats to those who can find something interesting as a subject....well I always say "a great shot of a tin can in the kerb guys" ;)

Carl wearing a triangular hat?

Chris and Asha walking off to the unknown....one of the times when Asda's oversharpening is annoying :(
Using expired gold 200, If Ektar is a replacent for gold and is similar, the results for scenery are too vivid for me and turning the saturation down doesn't help much as it makes it dull....but then did the scenery look like that as I've forgotten, I know grass can look like that colour at times.

Carl wearing a triangular hat?

looks like I'm wearing one of these :D

61-wHFyntUL._UX385_.jpg

Chris and Asha walking off to the unknown....one of the times when Asda's oversharpening is annoying :(
Using expired gold 200, If Ektar is a replacent for gold and is similar, the results for scenery are too vivid for me and turning the saturation down doesn't help much as it makes it dull....but then did the scenery look like that as I've forgotten, I know grass can look like that colour at times.

Looks like quite a romantic stroll they're on.

Bad scanning by Asda as the darker image shows pixels...a common fault :(

Well this shot is a problem as it look great to our eyes and the neg is not thin for most of it and I can't improve on Asda scanning at 4800dpi on a V750,,,still those annoying pixels. Anyway made it more of a sunset shot

Last edited:
Wohoo. Developed a roll there are images on it! Soup not dead and managed to get the film on the reel no problem. I'll get on with the peaks shots in the next few days. I make no promises about scanning...

Woohoo for me too....Just developed five rolls of film shot using the Leica throughout my fortnight in the UK.:)

There's only about half a roll in this batch that relate to the Peaks weekend, the rest having been shot on the IOM........scanner's gunna be working overtime soon!

Hope to get the other films ( from the meet) souped in the next couple of days(y)

I've still some films to dev / scan that were shot at the meet .....I hope they offer better results than what i've seen so far as these are OK ish but nothing really stands out for me tbh.
Anyway as is:

These teeth are in better condition than mine :D

Cogs Magpie Mine TP.jpg

Play School.....The cows are through the Arched window:D

Cows through the Arched window Magpie Mine TP.jpg

Without doubt this ladies waterfall shot was better than any that I took:(:confused::D

Double take of Waterfall TP.jpg

If you go into the woods today:D

If  you go into the woods today Steveo Raglansurf Niki Excalibur2 TP.jpg

I'm sure this machinery was noisy in it's day ...it certainly is in this photo, well the sky is in particular:D

Magpie Mine Pulley mechanism TP.jpg

OK Brian @excalibur2 , what did you do to my Rollei??:mad::p

Light leakage:eek:.....Where the heck did that come from?.....Out of 36 frames, it's only evident on this one of you:thinking::confused:

View attachment 75694
That's a little bit of Brian's soul leaking out, it happens every time he uses the T70.

Rolleicord
Delta 400
LC29

Took a short walk along the canal hoping to capture some nice light / reflection from the setting sun.
Sadly the brilliance of light that i hoped for didn't materialise, nonethess I fired a few frames off ...here's one:

Canal Walkway.jpg

^^^^^^^^

I like that Asha as the light just about encapsulates the weather for the weekend.

Back