F&C Trip to Scotland - Gauging Interest & Opinions - Booked!

General area & dates of possible Scotland trip

• Highlands

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Lowlands

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Arran or another island

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • September 2018

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • October 2018

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • November 2018

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nikon F5 Sigma 24mm Velvia 50

Sunset over Loch Linnhe.

Last edited:
Serious question. No names but one of the attendees has still not sent me their bank details for the refund of the housekeeping deposit, despite me asking 3 times.:wave:

At what point is it acceptable for me to spend their £25 on a bottle of gin? :naughty::whistle:

Serious question. No names but one of the attendees has still not sent me their bank details for the refund of the housekeeping deposit, despite me asking 3 times.:wave:

At what point is it acceptable for me to spend their £25 on a bottle of gin? :naughty::whistle:

NOW. :)

Much as he looks happy, he also appears to be showing signs of relief !!……:confused: :wideyed: :D

So when we returned from Scotland I posted my colour film off and put the b&w in the fridge to develop later.

Well, 5 months is technically "later"...

Two rolls of Tri-X from the 'blad. Still have a roll of PanF and small handfull of 4x5's to do!

The main road through Rannoch Moor passes over a fair few bridges, and this is one of them.

Rannoch Moor
by Carl Hall, on Flickr

Also at Rannoch moor after the grey sunrise

Rannoch Moor
by Carl Hall, on Flickr

Black Rock Cottage. I had a couple versions of this with the big rock in the foreground, but it made the composition look forced with a convenient rock, so I went for the one with the long grass instead.

Black Rock Cottage
by Carl Hall, on Flickr

Glenuig

Glenuig
by Carl Hall, on Flickr

Corran Lighthouse

Corran Lighthouse by Carl Hall, on Flickr

Those are very nice sets, Carl. Looking forward to the rest...

Last edited:
I think that Janet & Andy one is crying out for a caption contest. :whistle: (y)

Since that might encourage captions elsewhere, I heartily agree that this was a bad idea. :oops: :$

I agree!

To find Mr & Mrs Snap ( in particular Mr !!) being used as "victims" for our humour would be a bad idea indeed and I for one will definetly be taking advantage:exit::LOL:

At first glance it looks like Andy is cuddling up to Mrs Snap but if you look a bit closer you can see that in reality he is using Janet to shelter his camera from the weather :LOL:

At first glance it looks like Andy is cuddling up to Mrs Snap but if you look a bit closer you can see that in reality he is using Janet to shelter his camera from the weather :LOL:
It's not the first time he's done that and it won't be the last :rolleyes:;)

It's not the first time he's done that and it won't be the last :rolleyes:;)

I used my ex Mrs for similar purposes ( brolly holder, tripod carrier etc etc)

I'm now single AGAIN!:thinking::(:crying::LOL:

Definitely not hiding a new purchase then? :sneaky: Only kidding, as I know he didn't buy anything at Ffordes. :snaphappy:

Last edited:
Definitely not hiding a new purchase then?

Oh be careful with that topic if @ChrisR is knocking about, we can't be held responsable for him getting duffed up again! :exit::LOL:

As for @Andysnap hiding stuff, he doesn't need to, @Mrs Snap knows that whatever he buys, he'll sell a few weeks later:exit::LOL:

I think it's time I went and made a meal……...

Back