Faceless (People) An Open Thread

Trying to work that all out! :D

Hah. There's a celebration of video games festival this month. For three days in Trafalgar Square they had all these photo boards up with text on one side detailing each person's job to do with game development. :)

Hah. There's a celebration of video games festival this month. For three days in Trafalgar Square they had all these photo boards up with text on one side detailing each person's job to do with game development. :)
Couldn't decide whether they were real, mirrors or what! :LOL:

PD7ondS.jpg

You're finding some interesting subjects! And you framed it perfectly, keeping the heads of the background people in view, highlighting the difference between them and THC. :D
Thanks Gary :)
It can be difficult to find subjects ... I have a plan to come up to London at some stage in the not too distant, I have a hankering for Brick Lane and Borough Market. :)

It can be difficult to find subjects ... I have a plan to come up to London at some stage in the not too distant, I have a hankering for Brick Lane and Borough Market. :)
If you go to Brick Lane, try a salt beef bagel from Beigel Bake

Very nice candid street style capture Roger, well composed with a nice mono presentation.

Both great choices. Brick Lane is best on Sundays. Or worse if you don't like crowds. Also, look out for Allen Gardens, on the east side, if you like street art and graffiti, although it's everywhere in Brick Lane/Shoreditch area

Last edited:
Both great choices. Brick Lane is best on Sundays. Or worse if you don't like crowds. Also, look out for Allen Gardens, on the east side, if you like street art and graffiti, although it's everywhere in Brick Lane/Shoreditch area
Great info, thanks. (y)

Absolutely brilliant, stunning and totally perfectly executed, George! Jealous? Moi?
Pin-sharp and perfectly processed.

Thank you kindly Malc, appreciate your reply.

"It was more luck than judgement"

Back