Faceless (People) An Open Thread

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Something I've been considering for a time or two is to create an "Open Thread" called "Faceless". It's a thread for "PEOPLE" that cannot be recognised from the photo ie looking the other way, their face obscured by something, silhouette etc, etc.

I'll kick it off in the hopes some of you other toggers will join in.

"Faceless Chat"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of Ladies taking a rest on a public bench and appearing to be having a Secret Meeting.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Faceless Chat (1)-03575 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

"Street Performer (9)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady doing a bit of street singing.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Street Performer (9)-03536 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of four people virtually in step with each other.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/1100th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Stepping In Time-03523 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Something I've been considering for a time or two is to create an "Open Thread" called "Faceless". It's a thread for "PEOPLE" that cannot be recognised from the photo ie looking the other way, their face obscured by something, silhouette etc, etc.

I'll kick it off in the hopes some of you other toggers will join in.

"Faceless Chat"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of Ladies taking a rest on a public bench and appearing to be having a Secret Meeting.

Faceless Chat (1)-03575 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Nice idea, I'm sure I'll have plenty to add to this

51403496234_500269a335_z.jpg

"Street Artist"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at the South Bank London UK of a guy doing a bit of landscape painting.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

Street Artist-03589 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Solo Walker"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a guy out walking on his own.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

Solo Walk-03590 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

I've done several snaps in this sort of style over the years but without a doubt this presentation is the most pleasing to me so far.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of folk out strolling in the sunshine. I've deliberately gone for a high contrast presentation to this snap to emphasize the contre-jour light & shadows.

Faceless (22)-03533 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Texting Hands"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of the hands of a guy texting.

X-H1, 35mm F1.4 Lens, 1/800th @ F2, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Hands-03480 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Wow superb photographs Ladies and Gents.

Thank you kindly Satz, appreciate your reply.

"You're very welcome to join in if you have any suitable material"

Back