FAO : Anyone with an iPhone

No surprises, I'm on there as .....

Raglansurf!

I'm now also stalking following everyone on the list (y)

Last edited:
herbington on there, although I haven't taken many photos with it yet.

I'm currently in the process of adding you all.
I'm ChantryPhoto on it.
Add me and follow me round the country on my never ending quest

The artist formerly known as assassin is now big_steve (y)

Oooh been using this a while now ... Chicgeek is the user name :)

Just signed up as dave_w

Will have to add all the users over the weekend...

Sorry but what is this - a photo sharing ap?

Snap a photo with your iPhone, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr – it’s all as easy as pie. It’s photo sharing, reinvented.

Except I don't do social networking so haven't facebook or twitter and don't agree with Flickr's everything you host is ours terms so don't have an account there either.

You don't need a Facebook, Flickr or Twitter account though.

Sorry but what is this - a photo sharing ap?

Snap a photo with your iPhone, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr – it’s all as easy as pie. It’s photo sharing, reinvented.

Except I don't do social networking so haven't facebook or twitter and don't agree with Flickr's everything you host is ours terms so don't have an account there either.

you can save the image on the phone, dont upload to any of those sites...and maybe soon...something cool might happen...;):D

Looks like they have changed them and much for the better. (y)

My username is, um, kh_42...

:cool:

user....... digitalfailure

well who else was I going to be???????

I'm on there too: damianbrown

Love it, trying to not use it cheesily is the trick. And what's with people adjusting their dslr shots through it and posted them?! I'd rather just use it strictly for the iphone camera personally!

I did my whole travel set from my last holiday using it, anybody on my facebook can see it :)

You'll find me on there too - mattfryer

And what's with people adjusting their dslr shots through it and posted them?!

Looking through the feed the other day I noticed this, kinda takes the fun away from it all really. Wonder if they will evr be able to stop users doing that and the feeds are only for images taken on a mobile?

SHame there is no way of adding multiple users to instagram as I now have t type every user name is to follow all on TP :(

Ive put some of my DSLR shots on, but I tag them as such. Everyone else seems to be doing it, so what the hell. Some people only use thier DSLR shots
I still mainly use just the phone cam though.

Ive got over 750 followers, so must be doing something right.

Just downloaded. Username DinoSuperstar looks like fun.

Dean :)

there is some excellent stuff posted on it, but im never really sure how much is taken on a phone and whats a DSLR import!

Back