FAO : Anyone with an iPhone

Just signed up, name is
cjevans
Will hopefully get around to adding you all soon

Not one to miss out on something free, I am now on there. No idea what I will do next. I have Facebook and dont really have a clue what to do on that either!
Anyway, bodach is the name, someone already had allanm...dammit!

Allan

m1kol is my username, though I use it now and again to upload to tumblr :)

I took receipt of an I-phone 4 this afternoon.. so I DL this i'm onform lol

Just going through adding folks now. Harlequin565 here...

Duplicate post. Oops...

Hello guys. first post! been using Instagram for a while, I try and post everyday, although I often edit the pictures in other apps first. I do like the filters but there isn't a lot of room for manoeuvre with them. Having said that the simplicity of Instagram is where most of the appeal is and there is some fantastic stuff on there. I only wish that it would save a higher resolution image to the camera roll; it's nice to see pictures in print occasionally and the current Instagram resolution isn't print quality... my IG username is davechapman
Cheers!

Newbie to the forum here, but currently doing my 365 using Instagram. I'm just about to do a bit of a bulk add, but i'm cliveyp on there!

Just downloaded. I'm seanuss on there. Not a clue what to do with it but everyone made it sound awesome!

i'll add you Suzy, scarlet mango is me

there is some horrific HDR popping up on instagram now, and lots of poor selfportraits.

i'll add you Suzy, scarlet mango is me

there is some horrific HDR popping up on instagram now, and lots of poor selfportraits.
thanks Matty. I havent been on it long but I think its great :) The only thing that really annoys me if when people are instagraming images that are not taken with the phone, like SLR scans, its kinda misleading and makes everyone else look bad. Feels like cheating really.

thanks Matty. I havent been on it long but I think its great :) The only thing that really annoys me if when people are instagraming images that are not taken with the phone, like SLR scans, its kinda misleading and makes everyone else look bad. Feels like cheating really.

happens often but the plus side to that is that there are some excellent photos posted.

I just added loads of people.. I'm onfo

pinktrainers said:
Right, so list so far, if you're adding yourself, just repost the list with your forum name and username appended:

pinktrainers - pinktrainers
matty - scarletmango
Craikeybaby - craikeybaby
bigsteve - assassin

Hanabanana-dearhana

Add me to the list

I have an iPhone and in process downloading instagram

Just started using it too, I'm @_mr_b

Now to go through and do some adding myself :)

Gotta say I am loving Instagram. Am gonna start adding you guys soon. You can find me at Ricardodaforce.

My username is 5nowy followers welcome :)

All setup as bullysrus.

Already have 2 follows from abroad who i dont know

A bit late to the party here (had an iPhone for years but didn't bother downloading this!).

On as ianjmatt

Back