FAO The Green One

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Rog chief, if you get a mo, could you jump on msn (marcelbooth@hotmail.com) if you use it.

If not, just grab me by PM. If you wouldn't mind :) Just a quickie.

Cheers,

Marcel

Aha! You're a star mate. Replied to your PM, but you didnt show up as online on MSN :)

How strange is that ... needs investigation ...?

I have now made the necessary adjustments following PM's ... thanx for that ...:D

:p

lol No I would have gladly added you! I'll double check my settings.

Janice said the same thing about me not appearing. (She did the same on my MSN). It could very well be MSN Live playing up though (Differing versions shouldnt matter).

I'll double check my settings.

If anyone wants to, feel free to PM me your addresses and I'll add you onto my list see if we can do it that way.

I normally have to order my friends in from Eastern Europe :D

Edit : added both you Venomator and you KIM, but youre both still showing as offline. Ah well. MSN gives the ability to send offline messages, so they should still get through....lol

Edit : added both you Venomator and you KIM, but youre both still showing as offline. Ah well. MSN gives the ability to send offline messages, so they should still get through....lol

Added you to mine an all, Marcel - purely for purposes of extortion and racketeering, you understand (y)

Added you to mine an all, Marcel - purely for purposes of extortion and racketeering, you understand (y)

All bribes gratefully received. We have another 2 admins and 2 mods on here, and I can PM you all their passwords...lol Just dont tell them I said that......

Uh oh too late:D

PM me your address cheif, because it's not popping up on my MSN so I'll have to add you manually :)

PM sent (y)

Hmmm, you added me to your MSN the other day Marcel but I've never seen you online :shrug:

Thats strange, I usually leave MSN signed in 24/7, unless I sign out and forget to reload it of course. But I've been signed in all week.

I think it could be a problem with my account TBH. It wont let me sign in at all now :(

Wierd - I'm online now (00:35). You're showing as online on the forum but offline on MSN

I am offline on MSN, it wont let me sign back in. It's not even giving me an error message, just constantly flickering and trying to sign in :(

Ah well, I'll leave it attempting to sign in, I'm orf to my bed or I won't get up to take the kids to school in the morning :D

Quite possibly.

Still won't let me sign in this morning.

This is probably the first morning I've not seen you logged into msn Marcel, so it looks like a recent problem.

Back