Felicity Jayne

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Had the pleasure of meeting and shooting this young lady today. Had a great shoot and this is probably the pick of the bunch (that I've edited) so far. The beauty mark on her left shoulder is left in intentionally, as per Felicity's request...

CC always appreciated :)

FelicityJayne-019-Edit
by Graham Mayers, on Flickr

I like that. I like the clamshell lighting.
It may just be my screen, but her face seems to have a very slight yellowish tinge.

The beauty mark on her left shoulder is left in intentionally

I don't remove natural and pretty features like that!

My first love was a red headed girl so I maybe biased
but she is very nice in your cool portrait of her! (y)

I like that. I like the clamshell lighting.
It may just be my screen, but her face seems to have a very slight yellowish tinge.

Thanks Robert - I can't seen any yellow tinge on my calibrated screens, not to say there isn't one and my screens need recalibrating, though! Anyone else see this?

I don't remove natural and pretty features like that!

My first love was a red headed girl so I maybe biased
but she is very nice in your cool portrait of her! (y)

Yes, I tend to leave them in too, but I wanted to preempt anyone saying "you should have removed the beauty mark on her shoulder"...

Thanks for the comment :)

I have a penchant for red heads also.

Thanks Brian... I think...

I like this alot, love the slightyly desaturated pp. Nicely done done and not ott.

I would maybe tidy a few stray hairs, not all of them though.

I do see a very slight (and i mean slight) yellow cast across the face, maybe the reflector bounced some colour from her top in? My 6 month old 27 Dell IPS is factory calibrated.

Great shot though :)

Thanks Robert - I can't seen any yellow tinge on my calibrated screens, not to say there isn't one and my screens need recalibrating, though! Anyone else see this?

Yes, I tend to leave them in too, but I wanted to preempt anyone saying "you should have removed the beauty mark on her shoulder"...

Thanks for the comment :)

Thanks Brian... I think...

Oh yes, I do like it, I was carried away by the look and forgot to leave appreciation.

Lovely portrait and lighting and a beautiful model excellent piece of work !

Very nice shot of a very pretty model (love Redheads (y)), nice lighting as well.

Thanks all for the comments... I didn't tidy up stray hairs, I am not looking for perfection, just a nice portrait... I may tidy up the hairs on one or two other shots though, as they have more of a beauty shot appeal.

Very nicely done indeed. Depending on what the pics are for I might tidy up some of the stray hairs, esp bottom left, and I might remove or reduce the creases on the neck. Or I might just leave them.

Thanks Simon, it's that balance between seeking a perfect image and just letting a few things slide...

Lovely work. Very nice natural looking portrait with great connection to the viewer.

Back