Film Challenge 38 - 'SUBURBIA' - Entries Thread.

Best 'Suburbia' photo

• Yv - London

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • GazMorton2000 - Iceland

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Simon Ess - Hanging Basket

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Andy Snap - Bin Day

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Chris R - twee cottages

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Happygolucky - telephone kiosk

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Strappy - phone & pillar box

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Stick your entries in here folks.

Usual rules, photos must be on film and taken for this challenge. I guess a month, so entries open until 11th April, when a poll will be added to pick the winner.

Good luck everyone and if you want to have a chat about it, you can do so HERE

Thinking I may have pushed F&C a little hard with this one, I could be the only entry :(

However, suburbia, London Style... beautiful London terrace homes, blossom trees, pretty lamp posts and council flats.

Suburban Living? by Yvonne White LBIPP - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

Last edited:
Disqualified myself for using an old shot, went back today for some similar shots.....nice sunshine but the visibility was poor.

Last edited:
Well done to @gazmorton2000 cracking shot.

Get the next challenge up Gareth, this good weather's passing us by.

Have a couple of ideas but how do I find the previous challenges to make sure I don't repeat any? Is there a list perhaps?

Soooooo. after much thought, the next theme is going to be....'Good Morning'. Something that defines your morning perhaps? Or just something representative of morning time? Whatever. There ya go. Enjoy film folks.

Soooooo. after much thought, the next theme is going to be....'Good Morning'. Something that defines your morning perhaps? Or just something representative of morning time? Whatever. There ya go. Enjoy film folks.

So, Gareth, you need to set up an entries thread and a discussion thread :) , preferably both with that info... oh, and notify @TheBigYin who keeps track of the challenges (consider that bit done). If you set up the threads it means you can add a poll later...

So, Gareth, you need to set up an entries thread and a discussion thread :) , preferably both with that info... oh, and notify @TheBigYin who keeps track of the challenges (consider that bit done). If you set up the threads it means you can add a poll later...

Ah ok, didn't realise I had to set the threads up. Apologies. I shall have to do it later this evening if that's ok as about to head out shortly. :)

Looks like plenty of shots being posted of a cup of tea or coffee :D

Back