Film Challenge 39 - 'GOOD MORNING' - Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
I like it, clever idea.

Entries for this closed yesterday :runaway:Now we all know that in the world of F&C nothing happens in a hurry but this is a first for us, we have passed the the closing date without a single enrty to the challenge. I have a suitable shot but it's on a roll of film that need processing. Are there any other entries that are still sitting in cameras somewhere, unloved and unprocessed?

well that month went quick and the challenge kept slipping my mind and all I've got after taking about 140 shots in this last month (that might be suitable) is a shot of the Jaffa cakes at the mega meet :(

Me too, had a lot on this month....:sulk:

Im just going to bump this since I've had an idea if not anything in silver...

Mines still on the roll of film, yet to be processed.

We really aren't morning folk round here. Should have just given the camera to Roberts when he was doing breakfast.

I've got one but haven't got near a scanner.

I know what the shot's going to be. I just have to decide whether to shoot 36 or 12 shots, before I can dev it.

Well I could enter a shot but would be unfair winning by default if I was the only entrant...reminds me of one in the past where I came 2nd h'mm there was only two entrants :D

double post..... glitch in the software or the broadband

Last edited:
I shall have to pass on this one. Sorry.

I did google "morning" but I still don't really understand it.

Take your bowl of cornflakes or egg and soldiers or coffee or caviar and take a shot of it....that's what I'm thinking of doing as good morning for me is that first cup of tea and of course realizing I'm still alive h'mm maybe a selfie for the old farts here :D

take a sunset picture but, here's the sneaky bit, put the neg in the scanner backwards and call it a sunrise :)

I've had some ideas but haven't taken any of them. It's been a funny few weeks since the mega meet, I've taken the odd shot here and there but nothing suitable for this or the POTY comp.

No worries if people want to wrap this up but another week will give me time to get the shot I'm planning - I want to shoot colour and dev it myself, hence the time.

Blimey Nick that Delta 400 was grainy! I was planning to buy some on the idea that it would be lovely and smooth... am I mistaken.

Blimey Nick that Delta 400 was grainy! I was planning to buy some on the idea that it would be lovely and smooth... am I mistaken.
It is grainy and I was a bit surprised but it may be my use of Rodinal, I might try another roll and send it of to Peak and see what it comes back like.

Ahem @gazmorton2000 this was supposed to close 2 months ago I think! I know there weren't any entries then, but there are two now, can we declare it closed and vote, d'ya think? ;)

Actually hang on, I might have something different... :)

Last edited:
I guess so... after you have declared it closed! (Quick, before any other blighters get theirs in ;) :coat:)

Didn't get much actuon did it? What am I supposed to do now? Add a poll?
I suppose you could just put a poll up, @gazmorton2000 you haven't even entered yourself, you must have shot something for your own challenge Gareth?

Sorry folks, been away in Silverstone for the weekend! Only just catching up with things. Nope, your right @RaglanSurf, I haven't entered my own theme. :(

:tumbleweed:
We're not going away, you know!
:wave:

Roll up, roll up, need more votes or xxxxxxx will win again...:rolleyes::D:runaway::banana::exit::sneaky:

Back