Film meet (London)- Saturday 10th March 2012.

6.20?! I set off walking to the station at half 5, buses don't start til 6.15, currently sat on the train with a VERY large cuppa and a book :p

Ditto. Well everything about 20 minutes later, but sat on the train now with a cuppa and wondering what's happened to xpan in the last 3 days that means the shutter won't fire :crying:

raathistle said:
Ditto. Well everything about 20 minutes later, but sat on the train now with a cuppa and wondering what's happened to xpan in the last 3 days that means the shutter won't fire :crying:

Bad times :( I hope you've brought a backup body with you ;)

Is there only one cafe Nero??

Good meet! Much less film shot this time for me. Hopefully some good shots. As always good to put some faces to usernames.

Cracking meet :) thanks to Jim for "organising" ;) was good to put the usernames to faces. Back on the train ooop north :)

robhooley167 said:
Cracking meet :) thanks to Jim for "organising" ;) was good to put the usernames to faces. Back on the train ooop north :)

I did warn that I didn't know the area! ;) Still saw some "interesting" parts of London.

Just got home... My feet are a little sore! 'twas was good meet for sure. Thanks guys for answering all my newbie questions, just got to get all the bits for developing now!! Looking forward to the landscape film meet now too.

Cheers guys an excellent day out. Hopefully got some good shots (even if I did bugger up a film) and I'll see you all soon.

nice to meet you salad dodgers ,,i'll put my two pictures up early next year :D

I've just got home :/ Long day, but good :) I didnt dodge that many salads, i had some in my kebab :cautious:

Just got in, my shoulders are killing me. Time for a pint of something cold and beery I think. It was great putting some faces to names, now we just have to wait for all the out of focus and underexposed pictures to be put up from everyone :D

2 of my 3 rolls are now submerged in rodinal, should get them scanned and uploaded later this week :) Possibly the easiest development ive ever done, no tangles, no snags or hassle. Both films on the reels in less than 2 minutes :D

2 of my 3 rolls are now submerged in rodinal, should get them scanned and uploaded later this week :) Possibly the easiest development ive ever done, no tangles, no snags or hassle. Both films on the reels in less than 2 minutes :D

Unfortunately, one roll was E6 and the other C41 process... :eek:

Haha i can't afford to get C-41 done, so i'm developing the roll of Kodak gold 400 i shot in Rodinal, just for gits and shiggles :D

Back