• Carl Hall

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for February 2019 is ABSTRACT & ODD.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Thursday 28th February 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Oooh! What could it be?

Roof by Andy, on Flickr

The ceiling of the Royal Albert Hall, that's what. :thinking:

Congratulations to the joint winners this month @Peter B and @Fraser Euan White for their imaginative interpretations of the theme. A well deserved win for them both.

There were some excellent entries this month. Well done everyone!

View attachment 239164
A very pleasant surprise Janet, but mine was merely found while Fraser's was well thought out and created from his concept. :clap:

A very pleasant surprise Janet, but mine was merely found while Fraser's was well thought out and created from his concept. :clap:

Peter - thanks for the comments (It shouldn't have been a surprise for you - another excellent entry this month IMO) & thanks to everyone involved especially @Mrs Snap for organising.

Congratulations @Peter B and @Fraser Euan White!!

If you would like a print of your winning entry or any other of your images on A4, then please drop me a PM. I'll need a full sized image and your address details. Home life is a bit silly at the moment so my apologies in advance if I'm not quick on email, PM or anything else...

Back