• ChrisR

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for January 2019 is LITTLE & LARGE.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Thursday 31st January 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Little & Large

20190127-LX_FA01-HP5-76660002-LittleAndLarge by Lindsay Pennell, on Flickr

(Patent-Etui 6.5 x 9cm plate camera with NKS Tokyo Gelto 3 x 4cm 127 film camera, for "Little and Large" topic.
Depth of field here puts the smaller camera and part of the larger one out of focus, but this was semi-deliberate to emphasise the sizes)
Taken on Pentax LX, Takumar-M 50mm f1.7, HP5

Last edited:
Little 'ammer, Big 'ammer.

Wista Field 45, Fujinon 135mm f5.6 lens on Fomapan 100.

Hammers2 by Andy, on Flickr

Mountain cabins in sunset haze

hbhFp4xf8TP9tM5innOZUwTbKN9bZOpAKqgHGiUFKJRSBNSDvfcW7vRUOYQ6gKiWd_grpfITPvyZopOPWIntI7L8p_vj6SV03dGi37E3GvB6ROOOfolSkywjosAAl9DwNZNjAu6Vhtxy08mY7FeISeS-RNVG7FiLAyYszBFxD7M1o8m8K17YmuTQJjTg6Ri4sSdtACefrZ2OH8jV7BTEhmblLbFSqXyFOd4hEI3BMAAPS540JBddd7h5GnyNgsO46nU52w-C1ZLm9k4dNdWotOspXz3oIkHcfUqvvIi-N0DwEwaHoqFW38mnjTw7PqhrmQLWoO1bkolxY57BiAiBLIpfwL3TheDcP43PQsjAwF0a858nB0cQX2ExSfLZTf1b4oIV8qSLTViqReVpzkWFKgKtVYRPRh1MByQF9LhoXdpbLaRJXNHWN0FChR7fZOxiY9HGmkVv1Oi3qjUYq9O0mwVICtmMVgtmav12OJooIqh03-qvcmBtU0BXrw7jm6s51GQVrS0SLnEzX0FcQBJpCFEZq8YNeKScpORyhmQxPOfHvChqvmch0dqakNmZfhLyOlnu54uSXt6OO9otKwMDUL7QanwjtUgGGw9WR-gWm1v8qGjr5ix9xAWJOd328RszM5skcURGAXFJg7L-TCE=w1200-no

Mamiya 645 Pro, 80mm, Ektar

Hearty congratulations to Andy, Fraser and Carl for great shots. It was worth keeping an eye on the poll to see if someone would just nudge ahead! (y)

Super stuff Well done everyone. So if @Fraser Euan White and @Andysnap want to get in touch via PM, I shall send you an A4 print of your winning entry (or any other photo you'd rather have a print of) on your choice of matt, semi-gloss or lustre paper (or leave it up to me). I'd need the best rez copy you've got (ideally around 3500x2560px) and your mailing details.
Congratulations!

Last edited:
Thanks all and well done everyone for another great list of entries.

Super stuff Well done everyone. So if @Fraser Euan White and @Andysnap want to get in touch via PM, I shall send you an A4 print of your winning entry (or any other photo you'd rather have a print of) on your choice of matt, semi-gloss or lustre paper (or leave it up to me). I'd need the best rez copy you've got (ideally around 3500x2560px) and your mailing details.
Congratulations!

That's a generous offer and a real incentive to do better!

Congratulations!

It is a great offer Ian but I would hate to empty your black ink cartridges by printing mine!

It is a great offer Ian but I would hate to empty your black ink cartridges by printing mine!

Hah! Well I don't mind. I have plenty. As I said though - it doesn't have to be a comp winner. Any single image is fine.

Congratulations Andy and Fraser, both cracking images there were a lot of great entries it looks like it’s going to be a good year.

Congratulations!

I have taken @Harlequin565 up on his offer and the print has arrived today :) Beautifully printed, very well packaged and an extremely generous offer; the print is brilliant!

Thanks Ian (y)

So glad you like it Fraser. Was a lovely image.

My print from Ian arrived this morning and it's fantastic, just how I hoped it would look.
Thanks Ian (y)

Glad you liked it Andy. It was a beautiful image.

Back