FILM Photographer of the Year 2019 - March - Things with faces / Found faces - POLL ADDED

Please vote for your FOUR (4) favourites

• Andysnap

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Mrs Snap

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Peter B

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • FishyFish

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Harlequin565

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • dmb

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • sirch

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • mdpF2

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • C&C

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • excalibur2

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Lindsay56

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Carl Hall

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • ChrisR

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for March 2019 is THINGS WITH FACES / FOUND FACES.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Sunday 31st March 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

The Shaftesbury Ogre..... :runaway:

Olympus Trip on Agfa Vista 400

Shaftesbury by Andy, on Flickr

If you let your mind wander you can see scary things in trees.
yUznGPG.jpg

There were two people who scored much higher than anyone else this month. Congratulations to @Andysnap and @FishyFish for their well deserved first and second places.

Good to see a few new people entering this month. Well done everyone.

The spreadsheet will follow when I've managed to work out why it has stopped sorting correctly. It can't be anything that I've done.....:thinking::shifty::help:

Andy's shot was always looking to be a tough one to beat, and congrats to Nige as well for having the vision to see something that many of us would have walked past. :clap:

Congratulations to @Andysnap and @FishyFish both outstanding shots and well done to everyone else for entering what I thought was a pretty tricky subject.

Updated spreadsheet:

1554712571502.png

We all need to up our games now that @Andysnap is in the outright lead. He's going to be unbearably smug later :rolleyes:;):LOL:

Well done all. The top 2 were my 2 favourites also. Both so well spotted.

@Andysnap - please get in touch for your print!

Thanks and well done to everyone another tricky month I thought. Luckily Jan's Oly Trip and a few pints worked wonders :)

At this rate I'll be in negative points at the end of April - need to pull something out of the hat. Oh wait @Mrs Snap already did that this month :giggle:

Back