Film Photographer of the Year 2020 Thought & Musings

Me too. You need someone to come last :)

I need the inspiration of a theme to get me moving and I'm committed to at least one LF entry next year, so I'll be in. :snaphappy:

I'm working on changing the voting system but this depends a little on proposed numbers taking part.

In my best Sergeant Walker voice "Would you mind awfully indicating whether you are likely to take part?"

We're doomed, I tell you, doomed! So may as well.

I declared this year that I probably wouldn't, but then did! Seems I can't resist FPOTY... :)

I know this probably doesn't help but I'm going to try again but it is theme dependent TBH, having done a number of challenges over the years I have got pretty fed up of taking photos that don't inpsire me just to meet a particular theme. So I'm in if you pick good themes :LOL:

Oh go on then ...

Watch this space!

Themes and rules coming later today.

Thanks for taking up the mantle this year Nick, some interesting looking themes!

In my best Sergeant Walker voice "Would you mind awfully indicating whether you are likely to take part?"
I said I'm in as part of my reply to the discussion thread before I saw this one so .. uh .. yeah, I'll give it a go (usual caveats about being useless and not getting anything done apply). (y)

I said I'm in as part of my reply to the discussion thread before I saw this one so .. uh .. yeah, I'll give it a go (usual caveats about being useless and not getting anything done apply). (y)
Be great to see you taking part Dean and hopefully at some of the meets too.

Back