First Year of University - My 365

Details: I have a really stiff, sore wrist, and a pretty bloody painful airbag burn on my right inner forearm, and my leg and neck are pretty sore too.
I have 2 witnesses who saw the accident who said that it was entirely his fault, and one of them was a police officer. The traffic officer who came to the scene has reported him for careless driving. I'm currently looking for similarly priced cars on Autotrader to make sure my insurance company don't try and mug me off.

Ouch!

Sorry to hear you're having some physical pains from this; but great attitude I'd say (y)

I hope you do a speedy recovery and get new wheels pretty soon; personally, my ego is directly related to my mode of transport (camels in my case, the bigger the better :p).

As the day is going on, my arm is hurting more and more :(

I didn't want to renew this thread by posting again as I'm not looking to draw attention to it, but all this forum ever does is get me riled up.

People constantly disagreeing and pushing me around about whatever I say. It's a shame, this was such a cool forum when people got along but I'm sick of all the crap I have to shuffle through. I can't be arsed with the arguing and all that nonsense, and there are just an abundance of photos to sort through I'm bored of it. Thanks for all your support on here guys but there's not a lot here for me now. If any of you want to get in contact with me my email is on my website which is linked in my signature. It's been a pleasure.

Last edited:
Day 302-365

Well, I got a little worked up. 4 days after I crashed, I lost my job. Reasons I'd rather not disclaim. The following week or so, I was the most depressed I've been in my 20 years of my life, and I just needed to put things into perspective.

I enjoyed reading around on this place, and I have missed the people I was 'internet close' with.

Here's a little of what I've been up to since August. The gap between August and December was due to me hardly picking up my camera for 3 months (except to take photos of people at gatherings and that)

5340631662_b263595992_b.jpg

5340021085_32ac8c1968_b.jpg

5340020801_2f0ac1b791_b.jpg

5340020445_cd28aa6425_b.jpg

5340020107_043a44a607_b.jpg

5340019879_f7ea090bac_b.jpg

That's pretty much what I've done, here and there. I've mostly been moseying about. I've been in a weird place, filled with self-doubt, feeling like I'm worthless, and some self-esteem issues. I'm beginning a new year in 2011. I know, everyone is, nothing changes.

Some things I've got planned for 2011:
-February: Amsterdam with my brother and my uni friends for my brother's 18th
-April: Going to Bahrain for my friend's 21st birthday
-July: New housemates moving in
-I'm learning Italian using rosetta stone, il ragazzo sta cadendo dietro l'aereo. and that. I'm at a very basic level at the moment :p
-I'm going to start working out and exercising again, I miss that from summer
-Drink, smoke and spend less
-come on here more often than, say, twice in 4 months.

If any of you wondered why this 365 came to an abrupt halt, I apologise. Things happen. I'll be in and around here.

Nice to see you back Sean.

Just spent the last hour reading this thread, and it was some read..could be a film has everything in it :);):D:crying::love::eek::puke::dummy::puke: but most of all :beer: fantastic you will look back and think WTF

Back