Fit For Purpose question

Your probably right TG but in all honesty I couldnt afford the time it would take to be without a MKIII :(

Amazingly its arrived:)

Box shows yellow dot.. mine was blue
Camera looks unused.. sparkling... and shows 72 actuations

Just tried a few straight out the box shots... on the 300 prob needs a little calibration.. looking good so far...

Going to try other lenses then look at sligh calibration...fingers crossed time :)

Oh yea of little faith! :LOL:

You sound a tad happier this morning and I hope this gives you a little lift and it all works out well for you!

Your probably right TG but in all honesty I couldnt afford the time it would take to be without a MKIII :(

Yes i can see your point, but i'm just wondering if you had of taken them to court could you not also claim for time ie emails, phone calls, loss of earnings etc etc, i'm sure you would have a very good case, but like you say you needed your kit which i can understand.

Hurrah!! Glad you got something back and hopefully this one will work for a little longer.

I am a member of so many messageboards i cant keep track of where they are.. BUT .. I always use KIPAX as my username... KIPAX_ASFC maybe sometimes buy mosty KIPAX :)

Back