Flickr sign in problems

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
having problems signing in to flickr , i found this work around on some help pages , this is affecting people who sign in with gmail

1. Sign in to Yahoo! at login.yahoo.com (using the account you normally use to sign in to Flickr.com)

2. Go to edit.yahoo.com/config/set_agreement and click the button at the bottom of the page to agree to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

3. Go to www.flickr.com and sign in.
This fix has been posted on flickr and works​

if it was last night they were simply having a BAD PANDA night ,seems fine this morning .one of the things that happen when you have a bunch of school kids running it on behalf of a arrogant cow who in reality just wants everyone posting selfies and doing a Facebook .no wonder yahoo shares are sinking faster than the titanic

I sign in using Google. Never had any probs until today. I have changed nothing, now when I sign in I'm getting
Sorry, there was an error. Please sign in again with the same account or a different one.
Google password is OK. I haven't got a Yahoo account, is that the only way to access my Flickr account?

follow the instructions i posted but put you gmail login details in the yahoo boxes
, this is how i am having to sign in

follow the instructions i posted but put you gmail login details in the yahoo boxes
, this is how i am having to sign in
Cheers Chris, I'll give it a go. Thanks for getting back so quick :)

I sign in using Google. Never had any probs until today. I have changed nothing, now when I sign in I'm getting
Sorry, there was an error. Please sign in again with the same account or a different one.
Google password is OK. I haven't got a Yahoo account, is that the only way to access my Flickr account?

I have the same problem, tried using Chris's method - no joy.

No, getting

Invalid ID or password.
Please try again using your full Yahoo ID.

Just to check, I'm putting my google email address in one box (ID) and my google password in the other. Is that what you meant? Sorry if I seem stupid :)

I know my gmail login's OK because I just checked it. (Never use it usually.)

i had issues last week and ended up emailing yahoo who were very helpful and i got it sorted mine seems to have stemmed from them changing from BT emails.

Yes that is how I am loging in , in the first post I made about this ,click on the link for edit yahoo and agree to the terms and then login to flickr

Just done a search and some people have logged in using Chris's method but not all. There is a problem with Yahoo/Google/Flickr at the moment and Yahoo staff are looking into it so probably best leave it for a while :(

i have just tried again and logged in straight away using this method

Have you got a "googlemail.com" address or a "Gmail" address Chris?
Just tried using your method and got the Invalid answer.

Not entirely related but I was shocked at New Year yahoo changed their email server settings to yahoo.com from yahoo.co.uk without thinking it might be a good idea to tell anyone - I thought it odd after a week with nothing from my yahoo address.
No idea why they have to be changing things every other week, I guess they like to look busy.

I recently had this problem and got so annoyed with the Flickr sign in process I decided it was time to give 500px a go instead. It's the easiest and most reliable solution!

Temporary fix...............signed in using Facebook but now I have a new Flickr account. I think I can link move my old account/pics to it but worried it'll balls up things again :)

having problems signing in to flickr , i found this work around on some help pages , this is affecting people who sign in with gmail

1. Sign in to Yahoo! at login.yahoo.com (using the account you normally use to sign in to Flickr.com)

2. Go to edit.yahoo.com/config/set_agreement and click the button at the bottom of the page to agree to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

3. Go to www.flickr.com and sign in.
This fix has been posted on flickr and works​
That appears to have worked for me. Thanks Chris.

Yep, been having the same problem here since yesterday evening. Was hoping it'd be resolved by now. :confused:

This may be relevant.

Yahoo Mail Hacked (Again), User Passwords Stolen

http://www.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=0030009XDYJC

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/...unts-adds-second-sign-safety-measures/#!uvHZ4

Lots of stories online about this. I discovered it yesterday when I was trying to fix a lady's PC and we couldn't get into her Yahoo email. I couldn't understand what was going on (I hadn't made any changes to her Yahoo email) so I did a search and found out about this. She doesn't use SMS and so can't receive the instructions/key or whatever (there is talk of two-factor authentication) for resetting her password and getting back into her account. And of course she can't access her email account to get the instructions/key. (And she can't remember her "special info" that looks like it may be is needed for the password reset anyway. I think this may now be a dead account. Fortunately she uses gmail mainly these days.)

Works for me, kept a single photo in my gallery but did not like the changes so rarely use it. They keep farting about and have mucked up something that worked well.

I finally got back in after emailing their customer services last night. I expected to wait at least a day for a reply due to the issues they've had recently however they responded and I was signed in within 5 minutes.

It certainly helped to restore some of my mislaid confidence in their (free) service.

Back