Flower Power Thread

I prefer your fuji one David. Better composition and what colours.

Fuji one is a stunner.

I do agree with Bryn that the Fuji shot is way better to loo at than t'other :)

I owned a Fuji X10 for a time & it's macro & super macro took really good shots :)

Cheers. :) I've only just processed 'Mellow Yellow' which was took last week so it wasn't one that immediately stood out from the bunch hence it kind of getting left behind on the memory card. Just formatted them ready for a weekend away and gave them a quick flick through to see if there was any i'd missed.

Sure can Susie!!

Yes aslong as you don't get confused with me lol.

Get adding.

Bryn - Is this your AKA name - Susie - now that will confuse me - I have limited processing power to get my brain around this :ROFLMAO:

Can we play snap @minnnt

14059646619_c2ee36bb6d_b.jpg

Ingrid I thought you only took shots of red panda's lol

That is a lovely shot BTW really well executed IMHO.

Just like to confuse you Bryn ;) and thanks :)

Super detail there Phil! Also covered in greenfly! Yuk! Get some fairy liquid sprayed on it!!

Welcome to the thread! :)

Thanks David. They are actually water drops, it rained heavily overnight before i went out.

Thanks David. They are actually water drops, it rained heavily overnight before i went out.

David is talking about the branch on the left and the one a back on right. They are most definately covered in Aphids (green fly)

Not the droplets off the petals. :D

Last edited:
David is talking about the branch on the left and the one a back on right. They are most definately covered in Aphids (green fly)

Not the droplets off the petals. :D

Ah! I didn't notice those at all, at a quick glance i thought they were water droplets too! Just had to go and zoom in on the original file. Sorry!

Ah! I didn't notice those at all, at a quick glance i thought they were water droplets too! Just had to go and zoom in on the original file. Sorry!

Haha don't be sorry. No need at all. It made me smile, sometimes we don't notice things in our pictures. The amount of times I've looked at pic in PP and something else is in there (normally mites in my macro work) that I didn't notice first hand. Part of the fun I guess.

Love the first one Nick looks like a fighter from a game called starfox (starwing) or out of starwars.

Love the colours in the 3rd one absolutely beautiful.

Aquilegias are terrific subjects aren't they Phil. The second one is good, but I think the first one is beautiful. (I suppose you might get some quibbles about the composition, on the lines of "it's falling over, needs more space on the right and less on the left", but not from me, because the pink in the background has complete coherence in its framing effect to my eye. )

Last edited:
Back