weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

Nice find Jim, well captured (y)

A nice cheerful shot for initial, good composition.

That's a lovely idea - enough to cheer anyone on their daily walk.
Nicely taken too :)

That's a lovely idea - enough to cheer anyone on their daily walk.
Nicely taken too :)

Thanks Helen, the collection is growing apparently.

Week 17 - things you have more than one of, I definitley have more than one of these!

Lovely image of the dandy clock Jim.

Thanks Dave, I only have the 10-24 at the moment as i'm trading in with MPB on some other bits, for a 16-55, but i'm really enjoying the images the 10-24 produces.

Hi Jim,
Liking your shot for initial. It's nice that they were just as you found them. Quite a few have been appearing locally here too. Just at the side of footpaths etc. They always bring a smile to my face. :)
Thats a wonderful shot for more than one of. Lovely detail and the light really works well with it.

Hi Jim,
Liking your shot for initial. It's nice that they were just as you found them. Quite a few have been appearing locally here too. Just at the side of footpaths etc. They always bring a smile to my face. :)
Thats a wonderful shot for more than one of. Lovely detail and the light really works well with it.
Lots of detail there and I quite like the way you've allowed small parts of the highlights to blow slightly, emphasizing the light like that. :)

Thanks for the comments

Nicely done - I think I;d have gone mono but it works as is.

Nicely done - I think I;d have gone mono but it works as is.

Cheers, I did look at it mono but it just didn't seem to 'pop' for me.

There is certainly more than one ( seed) there Jim. Nicely processed too.

Hi Jim,

Nice shot for more than one. Lovely light on the individual seed thingys.

Cheers Lee, I got lucky with the backlight ;)

It would have been tempting to lighten or go mono but thankfully you didn't as the colour makes it! Great shot.

Here's my image for 'Music', this harks back to my former career ...

Back