Focus on Spending!

Name
wayne
Edit My Images
Yes
so who spent the most at focus? :LOL:

lots of nice bargains to be had, but who got what?

i came home with 2x 430EXii s
and 1x 580EXii

grand total of £697.00

but will now be spending money on new batterys for them and some bits from FITP :D

so who spent the most at focus? :LOL:

lots of nice bargains to be had, but who got what?

i came home with 2x 430EXii s
and 1x 580EXii

grand total of £697.00

but will now be spending money on new batterys for them and some bits from FITP :D

I'm going on Tuesday, not been since the first one, and can't remember much! So are there any real bargains? have most of suppliers got kit to sell?

most of the places had things to sell, the main reason i was going was to see the quality of wedding books. I think i have found one im happy with.

and was also looking for the flash guns i purchased, I did make sure i checked prices at home then shopped round there as it would have been a extra £70 at a different stand.

plus Adobe are giving away cake that is recomended ;)

d700+35mm f2+sb900+spare batt circa £2200 :)

Didn't go today, planning to be there Tuesday & Wednesday.

I don't suppose any of you guys saw Strobies XS brackets and 28" beauty dishes did you? :D

Nice, I saw Interfit were exhibiting there, I'm just after a dish a bit bigger than the 16" one they list on their website. either a 22" or a 28"

d700+35mm f2+sb900+spare batt circa £2200 :)

:D
not a bad deal either! :)

Going tomorrow, not looking for much kit at all. Will have a look at video lighting while I'm there but really want to sort out some new sample albums. That lot will probably set me back about £600 as it is. :help:

Sticks fingers in ears and goes "La la la la la.....not listening" :)

I'm going on Tuesday with a 5D MkII heading the shopping list.

Don't have a pot to pee in at the moment and my boss still hasn't signed off the photography budgets so it's very much a look but don't touch day for me. Think I'll get ensconsed in the seminars and forget about what's on sale...;(

Mind you, if someone's selling some good used equipment then I may part with some dollar but it'll have to be A) a great deal and B) a semi-baked Cheryl Cole selling it to me for me to open the wallet :)

Went today, deliberately left Credit Card at home.... no impulse buys, but had a good chat with Garry about the lencarta Safari Range, was well impressed with his knowledge and Quality of the Kit.
Will be purchasing on-line me thinks (y)(y)

Went today, deliberately left Credit Card at home.... no impulse buys, but had a good chat with Garry about the lencarta Safari Range, was well impressed with his knowledge and Quality of the Kit.
Will be purchasing on-line me thinks (y)(y)

i didnt see lencarta, was hoping to have a look at the stuff and have a chat. im tempted to go back down again in the week

Well I didn't spend a penny but wow could I have!!

The 1D mark IV was awesome clickity clickity clickity clickity clickity clickity clickity clickity clickity...... BIG smile on my face! And I would love an 85mm f1.2, what a gorgeous piece of glass!

Other highlights, the GraphiStudio albums were stunning. :)

Went last year, and picked up my D700 and a nifty fifty. :D

Going again Monday and Tuesday...might well leave the credit card at home this time though...! :rules:

Enjoy the new toys people!

i didnt see lencarta, was hoping to have a look at the stuff and have a chat. im tempted to go back down again in the week

They were on The Photomart Stand... not everything there .... but Had The Safari Kit i am interested in.(y)

A shiny new bag and a card reader - worth about £100. I really really had to retrain myself from splashing out, especially once the nice lady at the Nikon stand let me play with some very very very nice lenses :love:

I managed to spend a massive :LOL: £12 on photo paper!!!!!!!!!

I not allowed to buy anything before Sunday in case i spoil any birthday surprises! :naughty:

(wanted a 10.5mm 2.8 fish eye but didn't see one at a can't miss price :( )

I spent.................£8 on car parking!!! Always hurts that does! Can I claim - :1st:

photopaper £13 and photo plus subscription on DD for 3 months worth for £10.99 and a free manfrotto mono pod

nice lady told me i can cancel in 6 months if i wanted then i asked how about 3 she said it was ok lmao mono pod was worth more than the subscription

i wont though

and i got a free t shirt off them which was only meant to be for current subscribers he he i found one the would give me it

and loads of cool free items

I was a good boy! Had the D3s sensor cleaned. Bought a sensor cleaning kit and some software. Only spent about £170.
I did try. But couldn't find anything I needed. Feel a bit deflated really....

Kev.

Back