For Adele...**warning, may contain hamster references**

I was crying laughing all the way! He couldn't get it moving without the anti stall cutting in, then they had to pull him back in to warm the tyres again before he eventually got going, only to spin at the first corner :LOL:

Me too :D Clarkson at the end going endlessly round the track with no idea how to stop the car :LOL: Pure class :D

OK, I have a Formula 3 car which I tinker with, so know what hammond was experiencing as performance is similar to the Formula Renault.

For basic manoevering, they're hard to drive. Quite easy to launch as you just rev and dump the clutch.

I'm not surprised at all that he had trouble.

closest I have come is a formula audi, and that was hard work when you aren't used to it, so to go from a formula renault, to a world series car and then into an F1 car is a huge jump in the space of a few hours - the boy did good really

Are you lot girls drooling over Hamster?

Sick the lot of you!!! :LOL:

My missus past him by in Harrods last year and said he's even smaller than you'd think!

Now Now DiddyDave! :nono:

I go all weak at the knees when I see Sian Lloyd on tv! It could snow, be gale force winds for all I care when she's doing the forecast!

Now Now DiddyDave! :nono:

I go all weak at the knees when I see Sian Lloyd on tv! It could snow, be gale force winds for all I care when she's doing the forecast!

Good grief, that's even sicker :puke::puke::puke:

Now a certain someone in that white bikini under a waterfall in a jungle... (where's the drools-like-a-hungry-dog smilie gone to?) :LOL:

This is another of those 'each to their own' threads isn't it - like why the afflicted like non-Nikons :D

Some friends of ours bought a house from her in Wiltshire a few years ago - it was filthy and an absolute pigsty, it put me right off her after seeing how she lived. :puke: :puke:

Hamster wasn't driving it though.

He was just a passenger on it's back.

Ok I would never want to infringe on copyright but

if one lived outside England and didn't want to wait the 2 years for it to show up on BBCA where might one go to see this episode??

It be might be worth looking at the BBC.co.uk website as they might show either the full episode or clips from it.

I hear that there is a site called final gear which is good for electronic versions of certain television programs

tis only hearsay mind.............................................:)

Are you lot girls drooling over Hamster?

Sick the lot of you!!! :LOL:

My missus past him by in Harrods last year and said he's even smaller than you'd think!

Awwwwwwwww But he's cute!!!!!!! And D, you're only short, so you're complaining that women are attracted to short men? Or is it that women are attracted to short men who's not you? :LOL:

Its not the size that matters!

Sometimes Ruth, in certain circumstances...that is debatable!

Sometimes Ruth, in certain circumstances...that is debatable!

I think at htis point i should probely keep my mouth shut.....

But when has that ever stoped me before???

Adele trust me if they know what they are doing size doesn't matter;)

I hear that there is a site called final gear which is good for electronic versions of certain television programs

tis only hearsay mind.............................................:)

Not that I checked but they might just use Torrent which at the moment only takes Windows thus I'm screwed!

Well they can laugh at Richards small but perfectly formed bod, but WHY did he get the gig in an F1 car and not Clarkson or May?....well, apart from the fact his driving skills extend a tad beyond knowing how to get the back end stepping out [JC] and knowing that a gearbox extends beyond third [JM]? BECAUSE HE IS SMALL!! :woot: :woot:

I'm quite sure that as soon as she's finished the strawberry she'll get the F1 car round the track faster than "Hamster" did ;)

hamstraw.jpg

Diamonds are infinitely smaller and more gorgeous than bricks.... :D

Speaking of diamonds... and only diamonds obviously. In my experience most ladies will choose a whole carat over a 0.25 ;)

Little Hammond did good though didn't he. Tough job and all that. :D

Only just come back to this post....SO!!!

I think at htis point i should probely keep my mouth shut.....

But when has that ever stoped me before???

Adele trust me if they know what they are doing size doesn't matter;)

hahahaha...but its finding a bloke then who knows what he's doing.

Diamonds are infinitely smaller and more gorgeous than bricks.... :D

But I'm sure you'd like the diamond a size of a brick

I'm quite sure that as soon as she's finished the strawberry she'll get the F1 car round the track faster than "Hamster" did ;)

hamstraw.jpg

Now....She is cute!

I wanna pet Hamster!

Back