Answered Forum Deals History.

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,

I have bought and sold bits and bobs through this forum, however, I am looking to sell some of the gear now. However, I can't remember the prices that I paid for some items and was hoping to find the deals thread within my account, but they don't seem to exist. Am I missing something, or have all of those been deleted?

Thanks for any help.

Moey

Hi,
As per the posted notice several months ago, any sales threads with no responses in over 6 months, is automatically deleted.

Hi,
As per the posted notice several months ago, any sales threads with no responses in over 6 months, is automatically deleted.

Ah, no worries, I missed that one. Once the deal has been completed, I guess there would be no reason to communicate on the deal thread again, only to have it there as a reference guide to purchase history? I need to pop on here more often :)

Thanks for the reply Chris.

No worries, Moey, yes seal the deal on your thread, and then switch to PM's for anything personal.
Rules refresher :)

Ah, no worries, I missed that one. Once the deal has been completed, I guess there would be no reason to communicate on the deal thread again, only to have it there as a reference guide to purchase history? I need to pop on here more often :)

Thanks for the reply Chris.
Might be worth checking your emails, if they get sent re private messages. When I get round to it, I shall be in the same boat.

Might be worth checking your emails, if they get sent re private messages. When I get round to it, I shall be in the same boat.
Good point Bee, PM's don't get deleted, unless both parties "leave" the conversation.

Last edited:

Thank Bee,

I do have private messages relating to exchange of details etc... however, unfortunately, I never mentioned the price in those pm's, I did all of that in the forum. Having said that, I can relate the dates to bank statements, so it will give me an idea on those.

Back