Free time lapse workshop

Name
Julian Elliott
Edit My Images
No
Admin approved

Morning all

For the last couple of weeks I've been discussing the preparations for a workshop in conjunction with Ffordes up in Scotland as well as Canon UK. The workshop is going to be over Zoom and is entirely free!

This from the Ffordes Facebook page

New Session of Inspiration:
We have been working hard behind the sense to put some new webinars together, to re-light your creative mind and inspire both you and the wider circle as we all go through these hard months together.
Would you like to know how to create time Lapse photography?

Zoom Webinar: Creating Time Lapse Photography
Monday 16th November 7pm UK time.
(this will be a 2x Session Webinar 1st Photography, 2nd Software).
Workshop Leader: Julian Elliott from - julianelliottphotography.com
(One of Ffordes own customers)

This workshop is Sponsored By Canon UK but everything in the workshop can be used on most cameras.

To register for the workshop email: alister.bowie@ffordes.com limited space to 95 viewers. 1x Ticket per email registered.

A sample of Julian's work from 2016 London

Last edited by a moderator:
How long is each session & are the two sessions the same day or different days?

Thank you @Julian Elliott I look forward to it.

@gramps I've just signed up - It's two sessions

1st Session - Monday 16th November 7pm UK time - 45-60 minute:
Setting Up, Planning, Taking

2nd Session – Friday 27th November 7pm UK time - 45-60 minute:
Software

The two sessions are different.

Session 1 is about the very basics of a time lapse. What is it etc. How interval affects the result etc

Session 2 is going to make sure you understood session 1 briefly at the beginning. Then we'll go over panning; holy grail and gear more in depth.

Each session has been timed to last about an hour BUT if it last longer with questions then so be it :) I'd rather that people get an understanding of the knowledge I've gained in order to help them progress in time lapse.

Has this been fully subscribed ? I have emailed Ffordes but still waiting for a reply

Basically software that will allow the 'handshake' between computers

A bit beyond me that... I have one button marked 'email' and the other marked 'internet' on the front page for me to click. I have no idea how you put anything on one.

A bit beyond me that... I have one button marked 'email' and the other marked 'internet' on the front page for me to click. I have no idea how you put anything on one.

They will email you a link for the webinar. When you click on it, it will prompt you to download the software (and/or possibly use your browser) - it will guide you through the process.

You can click the link beforehand and go through the process and then it will just tell you that the meeting hasn’t started yet, but you will know you are set up and ready with no fiddling around for when the meeting starts.

Back