Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

Lovely Jeff. Saw them on Flickr earlier on and those two stood out for me. Although they're both took with the 35 ;)

Think I'm going to pick up the 18mm f2 to go with the x-e1. The 23mm is quite big for it tbh, especially with the stupid hood. Might have a dabble with another 35 aswell next month.

Must say that the XE series cameras are really nice to use, I'm quite happy with mine!

Last edited:
Lovely Jeff. Saw them on Flickr earlier on and those two stood out for me. Although they're both took with the 35 ;)

Think I'm going to pick up the 18mm f2 to go with the x-e1. The 23mm is quite big for it tbh, especially with the stupid hood. Might have a dabble with another 35 aswell next month.

Must say that the XE series cameras are really nice to use, I'm quite happy with mine!

So they are !

It was this one that was with the 23mm

WildWood Crafts by Jeff, on Flickr

Got to be quick.. there's 1x silver X-E2 refurb on the Fuji site at the moment.. .. ;)

I have 3 XE-2 bodies and Im swithering about offloading a couple of them and getting an XT1. I find I tend only to use two bodies most of the time. Thoughts guys?

Hard one,i have XE-2 plus XT-1,i mainly use XE-2 if i want to take a smaller combo & the XT-1 for larger lens 16-55 F2.8 or 50-140 F2.8,but yes i would think about adding an XT-1 in your position :)

this is my thoughts the larger lens which I use a lot makes more sense on the xt1 body stability wise....probably go this route..just gotta get my act together and advertise them lol

I no that problem,the other thing is,is the price drop on XE-2 ,since they came out,not to bad if you have brought them at a good price,but if you got them just after they came out :(

I have 3 XE-2 bodies and Im swithering about offloading a couple of them and getting an XT1. I find I tend only to use two bodies most of the time. This would give me an XE-2 and an XT1 Thoughts guys?
Well I'm dithering over selling my X-Pro1 and would be looking for a second X-E2.. . ;)

Just got an Xe2 from the refurb shop otherwise I would have snapped your fingers off for one of yours.
Anyway in your position I would get rid of one and put it towards an XT1. I can't speak highly enough of the refurb shop (As long as they have what you want in stock!), and for me that would be the only way to go
given the ridiculously low resale price of Fuji bodies.

What colour are your X-E2's Karen?

The problem is that they're £270 at the refurb store as and when and they have a 1 year warranty with them. Not sure what you'd be wanting to get for them?

That is the problem,as those they seem to be out of them most of the time.

Oh well there goes that idea if you can pick them up for that :( I have a black one and a silver one with handgrips, screen protectors soft release buttons and thumbgrips

I can get lucky if somebody wants one,and cant wait for them to come back in,most S/H shops are doing the XE-2 bodies for around the £350 mark :)

Family snap - shot today, XE2, 56mm 1.2, 1/170, ISO 200

2hdsfw8.jpg

Does anyone else who has both an XE and an XT prefer to use the XE or is it just me?

I know what you mean David. I think it's because the XE2 is more of a range finder, slightly smaller, quite a bit lighter and less going on. When you shoot in aperture priority and auto ISO like I do most of the time, the XE2 is often my first choice.

Don't get me wrong, the X-T1 spanks the X-E1 in many ways but the X-E1 is such a nice camera. Easy to handle and does everything i need it to. I don't use auto iso but i can see how it would help with this camera. It's currently set to my FN button.

Only annoyance if you can call it that is not having the 4 way pad to directly move the AF point but that's not really a massive deal for me.

Back